43: Bunny

A/N: The chapter is not edited yet.

Just like I said, here's another chapter to all my Madly Inlove readers! Enjoy reading and see you in the next chapter!

Hoping to read more of your comments guys! I purple you all! Enjoy!

It's been four days since you last saw their faces, since you last saw Suga.

Energy slowly diminish from your body as days goes by from the lack of food, the only intake you have is water coming from the tap in the bathroom you had no choice but to drink since there's no more water in the bottle left.

You wish you had eaten the food they offered, yet you had no appetite to take anything at that moment and you refuse to eat it.

And now you were regretting your choices.

Maybe they're leaving you to die from hunger and loneliness and let your body rot in there, yet it's far more way better than having them near you and take advantage of you whenever they can.

You just hope rescue will come before you'll turn into bones.

You sigh, a heavy feeling weighing your chest as you snuggle farther into the pillow as you lay on your sides.

You were still wearing the long dress Suga made you wore when you went to the Casino and you feel dirty in them as you refuse to wash up for the recent days.

Jimin tore it but you were able to fix it decently by ripping the bottom part of the white silk blanket and wrapping it around your chest and torso, tying it securely.

You were afraid to take a bath, fearing that they will suddenly appear and barged into the door at any moment while you were taking a shower and take in your nudity, leaving you helpless and defenseless from their prying eyes and immoral intentions.

You're a lady and were still conscious of your hygiene, so you wiped your arms, legs and private area using the towel you found in the bathroom connected in the room you were imprison in instead of showering, not risking the chance to be place in a situation where you could easily get molested.

You tried looking for an escape the day after they were gone but it was useless. The door was made of metal and obviously locked, no doorknob from the side of the door you have. There is no windows as well beside of the opening on the high ceiling that's impossible to reach since there's no chair or any furniture other than the bed that you can make as a ladder to reach the window that views the sky through the clear glass.

Stressed, you could only close your eyes as tiredness slowly consumes your body, in a feeble attempt to sleep your fear, worries and hunger away.

Wondering how long will it take before your body will give up...

Before you'll completely loses your mind.

"How are you?"

Your body tensed at the familiar voice that filled your ears from behind, the sound of the door screeching open caught your attention.

It was already evening, around seven when his figure walk through the door and blend in the darkness.

You were unable to move from both the fatigue and panic that creep entirely in your body, limbs quivering in the building panic attack as you stare on the wall with shaky eyes.

The days you dreaded the most is already starting.

"Sit down." You heard him say, from the sound of his voice you knew he wasn't any near you yet it doesn't stop from giving you a heart attack.