46: Bullets

A/N: I'll be editing the chapter tomorrow since it's already late here and I'm kinda sleepy but I promised you all an update. See you in the next chapter My Madly Inlove readers! I purple you all! Leave your thoughts about the chapter in the comment section.

Words count: 5,200+k (I really worked hard on this chapter and this is the longest chapter I typed so far in this book.)

~Previously in Chapter forty four~

"Get some more sleep baby it will help ease the pain."

Your bolt up to sit upright making you much dizzier as your head examine your surroundings hastily to locate the source of the sound.

The only light source coming from the door in the front of the room that was just slightly cracked open and you could barely make out anything.

That voice...

It wasn't Jungkook.

The voice cooed.

"Shshshshshhhh It's just me baby."

46: Bullets

"Get some more sleep baby it will help ease the pain."

Your bolt up to sit upright making you much dizzier as your head examine your surroundings hastily to locate the owner of the voice.

The only light source coming from the door in the front of the room that was just slightly cracked open where the figure came through and you could barely make out anything.

But you know that voice.

It doesn't belong to Jungkook.

Jungkook...

You whimper, unshed tears brimming your eyes out in anxiety as scenarios of Jungkook wicked smile and crazed eyes flash in your head.

Splinter of memories of him running after you and trailing the sharp knife on your skin replay in your head completely forgetting about the other criminal presence in the room.

You closed your eyes as you pressed the heel of your palms against your temple but when you opened them again, your face pale as horrid thoughts enter your mind when your gaze eventually lowered on your figure and notice you were on a different clothing.

"No no no no." Your thought fumbles shrilly as you harshly throw the covers off your lower half revealing the whole dress you were wearing that escalating up your legs exposing your skin/color thighs.

You began to hyperventilate as you rack your pervious memories trying to recall everything before you black out but came out with nothing but Jungkook.

A gentle voice all the sudden break into your train of thoughts and you froze. "I only bathed you and changed your clothes."