21: Mad

A/N: sorry for the short chapters! I hope you'll enjoy reading! I purple heart you all!💜

It's been an hour.

One fucking hour since y/n ran away and Yoongi had been nothing but stressed out and furious.

He was beyond pissed when he saw the shattered window and his woman missing when they come home after their mission.

He shouldn't have come with the guys and just keep an eye on you, he knows that the moment they'll leave you'll try to escape but he thought that you were smart enough to be running away and knowing the consequences of it.

Fucking Alejandro.

He thought, blaming the dead guy that probably rotting already.

"That little shit!" The mint hair man scream, rubbing his face viciously with his hands as he pace back and forth in the massive room in their spacious house.

"Hyung, sit your frantic ass down and let's sort this out." The youngest in the room who was seated on the couch alone spoke.

"That little shit just ran away!" Ignoring the maknae in the gang, Suga yell furiously as he keep pacing.

He fist his hands on his mint roots and tug on it roughly, whispering incoherent words to himself that only he could understand.

"You will pay for it you will pay fo it you will pay for it." Suga keep chanting under his breath as he screwed his eyes tightly, spaced out.

They all could hear him murmuring but couldn't hear what he was exactly saying only watching him in concern.

Jin, seeing the sudden behavior worriedly place a hand on the distress man's shoulder.

"We're going to find her Yoongi-ah don't worry." Jin assures, trying to bring Yoongi back from his space.

It's not the first time Yoongi has been mentally deranged but it's been a while since they seen Yoongi going mad and aggressive.

They just hope that you're hiding very well because you don't know the punishment set upon you if Suga will find you.

You should have just listen to what Namjoon said.

"How long hadn't you taken your pills hyung." Jimin hesitantly questioned, concern written all over his features.

It rings through the ears of Min Yoongi and he stop in a holt, sharp eyes snapping at the multiple eyes watching him in worry.

He aggressively shouted breathing heavily.

"I don't need fucking pills! I need my fucking woman!"

____________________________________

You were shortly in the police station and the cops were now investigating your case and your parents were soon called after.

You tears had now dried but when you saw your eomma and appa you completely broke down again. Your mom was crying in hysteric when she sees your state, the bruises on your face and handprints on your arms from Suga's beating was still prominent and your form was still shaking. Your dad was so angry to whoever touch his daughter that he began crying.

"Eomma! Appa!" You ran into their open arms and cry uncontrollably.

"Oh my sweet beautiful daughter" your mother cooed lovingly as she grabbed your face looking at you with tear stained face.

"I was so scared eomma" you cry out as you lunged yourself into her chest clutching tightly to your eomma and appa afraid that it's just a dream.

"Shshshsh you're safe now, eomma and appa is here."

You were now on your way home with your parents after being questioned and examined for medical check, the awkward part was you were check on your womanhood despite telling them that he didn't touch you.

Your Eomma refuses to let go of your hand as you walk out of the police station and the whole car ride as your appa drives you home frequently checking you on the rear view mirror as you cling to your mother's side at the back seat, hiccuping. You was beyond happy to go home with both your eomma and appa, away from Suga and his gang.

Your parents will be bringing you back to their safety as they refuse to drop you on your own place after telling them that you're going to pack up your belongings but your Appa strictly said no knowing the danger of going there since you had mention that Suga was stalking you before and there's a probability that he will be there just waiting in the corner to take you again.

Suga won't find you anymore.

You said to yourself.

But

That's what you thought.

But little did you know the mint haired man was on his way to find you, wherever you were hiding.

After all, he already claimed you as his.

You were upon surprise to see multiple armed man guarding the front gate of your house when you arrived at the front gate but it surprised you even more when you find more of them on the front step of your parents massive house.

Your eomma and appa really secured your safety and hire men to protect you within just a couple of hours finding you.

"Appa do we really need a lot of guards?" You asked softly, as you walk alongside with you mom and dad to the front door passing few of the armed man who smile at you when you glance.

You notice that they look young, maybe just a few years older than you.

"Yes, I can't let that bastard take you away." Your Appa sigh angrily at the thought of the man, only to be replaced with worry glistens in his eyes as he look at you.

The thought of Suga finding you made your body tremble and you feel your face pale as your heartbeat quicken, but you assure yourself that he won't find you.

"He won't find me Appa, we're far away now." You said trying to sound so assure but the doubt in your tone is clear.

You were not sure yourself, remembering the determined look in his eyes when he said he'll find you even you escaped.

But you tried to push it at the back of your head.

"I should have never agreed you to live on your own." You suddenly heard your mother sniff blaming herself as you were now inside the house, the maids closing the huge double door behind as you three enter.

"Eomma it's not your fault, it's my fault I'm the one to blame." You convince sadly as you hugged your eomma, letting tears roll down on your own cheeks.

Your disappearance really made you parents weak and broken, just the way you felt when you were held by Suga.

Your Appa who was watching his wife and daughter with saddened eyes come over and hold you both in his arms protectively, whispering.

"You'll be safe here with us now."