38: Voices

A/N: Hello, I'm already sleepy but I wanted to publish another chapter because I promised you yesterday an update. I didn't edit it yet but I will tomorrow so there might be a few changes. Hope you enjoy reading! I 💜 you!

You were still unconscious when the sun rises the next day and Yoongi was anxious as he pace back and forth in the room gripping his hair in unease as the sun is almost down.

"Why is she not waking up hyung?" He ask hastily, his voice elevating higher in panic, sounding so petrified.

Jin was sitting on the side of the bed where you were laid inspecting your current state.

He stare at your face, your long thick eyelashes kissing your cheeks, your lips the lighter color of the usual yet still managing to look so beautiful.

"Her body is recovering from everything you put her through yesterday." The older man informed, pressing his fingers to your wrist to check your pulse.

Tears gather in Min Yoongi's eyes, as his mind clouded with fogginess and thoughts, then suddenly, faint voices appear that eventually grows louder inside his head

The whispers in his head that has been his companion return once again.

He closes his eyes, gripping his hair tightly as the voices got persistent, hurting his head.

"I should have not hurt her too much this is all my fault- no it's her fault! She's not listening to me and wanted to leave me- NOOOO stop it my baby loves me she won't leave me she was just scared." He breathed out in a fast uneven breathing as his tug on his roots got harsher, his pacing going frantic and rush.

Jin notice Yoongi's change of person, his voice switching to hush, to angry to sad, picking up the panic and hysteria in the younger's featured, he sighs.

"Yoongi stop."

The other criminal could only hear the voices in his head as his whispers only got incessant, Jin's words getting muted.

It wasn't the first time he seen the younger like this for he have customized on the other's criminal behavior through the years they've been together.

The concerned man came over to his younger brother and hold him in arm length to stop him from pacing around, calling his name softly for several times as he search for his eyes that was wide, teary and frantic.

"No Hyung it's all my fault that's why she's not waking up- but she ran away a-and-"

"Yoongi!"

The younger was immediately snap out from his hysteria and he stare at the man infront of him confuse, not remembering anything that just happened.

"Drink your medicine and rest." Jin suggest, probing even he knows it will be turn down and he wasn't wrong.

Yoongi shrugged off Jin's hands on his shoulder, the usual cold glint in his eyes resurfacing as his lips settle in a thin line.