27: trouble

A/N: I'm sorry for making you wait longer! But here you go everyone! I hope you enjoy this chapter! And I'm looking forward on reading your comments💜 I purple you!💜🥰

Previously in Madly Inlove

"Those fire in your eyes was pretty amusing but I change my mind, I prefer your frightened beautiful eyes." Jungkook whisper, his lips grazing your earlobe making you shiver not in delight but in fear, his chest heaving against the thin material of your dress and you move your head away.

At any moment someone might walk in at the scene and you somehow hope someone will.

And the heavens might hear your prayers when,

"What the fuck do you think you're doing Jungkook?"

You breath out a sigh of relief when Jungkook get his weight off you and you quickly scramble on your feet and get away from him, standing a few feet from him.

You took deep breaths and place a hand over your racing chest that was beating furiously.

Your legs were shaking and your hands tremble as you clutch the material of your dress in frantic.

"You should be careful Jungkook, you're lucky it's not Suga who walked in." Jin scolds the younger, pointing a finger at him in lecture talking like you wasn't there.

Jungkook scoff at his hyung not caring at all, glancing at you for a moment and swipe his tongue over his bottom lips as his eyes trail down to your breast that rise back and forth in panic before the dirty blonde walk out with a satisfied grin

He found a new toy he's going to play with, and he knows Suga wouldn't be very happy about that.

"Aish that kid." Jin click his tongue in feign disappointment and drop his hands on his hip while shaking his head as he watch the young man walk away.

He swung his eyes back at you and your breath hitch and you tense under his gaze as you stiffen in your place panic-stricken.

Now that the other criminal is gone you have to deal with a new one.