35: Run

A/N: I'm back! Madly in love is back and Yoongi and gang is back! Sorry for updating late but here you go! Enjoy your reading and see you in the next upcoming chapters! I purple you all!💜🥰

(The book already reach 110k reads everyone! I'm so happy! Thank you for continue reading Madly in love everyone thank you so much)

P.S I didn't edit this chapter yet so there might be some grammatical errors but I will edit it by tomorrow.

You screamed.

A blood-curdling screech that curl a twisted grin on Yoongi's face.

He enjoyed your terror, watching the fear in your beautiful eyes brought a smile to his his face.

Your knees grew weak as you fell down the floor, landing on your butt in a thud, terrified eyes scanning the sick masterpiece on the wall as you feel the bile rise on your throat.

The foul smell that fill the room made your breakfast churn in your stomach having trouble to keep it down your throat as you gawk at the sight revealed in-front of you.

The sight was something you knew you would never forget and will forever haunt your mind wishing you never step a foot on that room and just had close your eyes.

Infront of you, hanging on a black wall, are rows and rows of mounts for game, but they didn't hold up animal heads, instead...

They were holding human heads, severed at the neck and rotting. Most of it looked old as they had more of the skull showing than others did, while the fresh ones still have decaying skin sticking to their skulls but they all released the same sickening stench that made your head spin around and form a bile in your throat.

You wonder whose heads are those displayed there and you fear, praying that your loved-ones head are not on that wall, a flood of relief washes over you when your eyes passes every one of it and didn't recognize any one you knew.

You didn't know what you would do if ever you seen their heads there.

"Isn't it beautiful my love?" Yoongi cooed from behind you as he stare down at your figure on the floor. "Just look at those hanging prettily there like an art." He chuckles, his laugh bouncing on the four walls and echoes in the room.

He was talking so calmly like he didn't just murder all this rotting people and it made you feel sick to the stomach.

"Just look at those eyes my love, just look how afraid they are before they're beheaded." He cackle, gesturing towards the rows and rows of rotting heads.

You couldn't see or hear clearly, there was a ringing in your ears that blocked out everything Yoongi is saying as you were dry-heaving on the ground as your head spun while taking all the details of the sight in.

You can't hardly grasp what you were seeing right now, all you can was stare in pure shock and fright as you imagine what those people had gone through before they were beheaded.

Yoongi eventually pulled your slump figure up by the arms, steadying you on your wobbly legs and spun you around.

He smile at you as he circle you in his arms, a smile that could make anyone weak on their knees and your knees buckle not because of his gummy smile but because of how petrified you are.