15: Dinner

Y/N Pov

I didn't sleep at all.

It's already passed noon and the sun is slowly setting down the horizon and engulf the room in darkness.

I just lay there gazing outside the huge window watching the scenery slowly engulfed in the darkness waiting until he fell asleep.

I need to go home I don't want to be with him, a kidnapper.

I don't want to die yet, I want to live my life and see my parents, I want to go back to them.

If he hadn't do anything yet, he will still rape me or kill me later like everyone else.

I waited restlessly until I hear soft snores and knows he'd fallen asleep.

Now I need to get out from his arms.

Slowly, I lift his arm that was draping around my waist.

He would stir every now and then and I would tense up and held in my breath hoping that I won't wake the man beside me.

Surprisingly he was a heavy sleeper and constantly snore softly making me breath in relief.

I carefully scooted out of the bed when I successfully remove his arm around me.

I need to be extra more careful to get out of here.

The floor creaked a little when I laid my foot on it making me curse under my breath.

To my surprise he didn't stir from his sleep and notice me gone on his side yet which is a relief.

I tiptoed across the room and scoop up a random shirt that was scattered on the floor.

I can't be running around only in my undergarments.

I hastily and quietly put the shirt on and hurry to the door afraid that he will wake up at any minute.

I glance back behind me to see if he was still sleeping to find he's still in a deep sleep and didn't notice me gone yet.

I let out a sigh of relief when I finally made it to the door and hastily open it yet before I could even turn the door knob I heard a low groan.

My heart stops and my breath hitch in my throat.

He probably notice by now that I'm gone.

Oh god, not now please.

I reluctantly glance over my shoulder with quavering limbs and see him tossing around the bed.

I feel tears prickling the corner of my eyes in frustration.

Why is the world so unfair to me.

With a heavy heart, I crawl back on the bed with teary eyes before he could notice my absence and get myself in trouble as I lay on his side in the verge of crying.

I'm not stupid and I know what a criminal would do to you if ever he found out you were trying to escape, I read and watch too much to not know about it.

I quietly sniff and blink the tears away.

"Oh hello love."

The sound of his groggy voice startle me and I flinch when I feel his arms wrap around my stiff body.

I pressed my lips together from crying and close my eyes to conceal the tears away pretending to be sleeping instead.

"I know you're awake." He whisper against the expose skin of my neck making me shudder in fear when I feel his warm breath ghosting my skin.