Small - NR

Right now you were reading a book in yours and Nats room while the team set up movie night. You did offer to help but they always like to say that you could play with your building blocks. They only do that because you are short. And I mean short. So you just huffed and went to your room to read.

All of a sudden you are being lifted up and you squeal in surprise. "Cmon sweetheart it's movie time!" She exclaimed while placing kisses on your lips and you giggled. "Nat can you put me down please?" You pouted. "Okay baby, if you don't like it." She said while putting you down and kissed your head. "Thank you baby." You place a kiss on her cheek making her blush slightly. "Now come on honey movie is about to start" she said while sitting down and patting her lap. You giggled and plopped yourself down on her making her groan a bit at the compact. "So, what are we watching?"

The room fell silent. "What?" You were confused by why they just stopped and stared at you as you missed Clints silent giggles and Tony's mischievous look in his eyes. "Oh nothing we just want it to be a surprise!" Tony said. You squealed "oooo I love surprises! Please tell me it's the Lion King!" Everyone laughed at your childness.

The movie started and you still had no clue on what the movie was until 5 minutes in you realised it was a horror movie. You hated horror. Yes an avenger that fights bad guys and aliens, afraid of a horror film. Crazy right. You looked at Nat, she just smirked and whispered "I will protect you." You blushed in response. "O-okay thank you I guess." She giggled and kissed your the back of your neck.

When all the scary bits happened you just hid your face in Nats chest and to her it was the most adorable thing ever. It was only half way into the movie and it was an extremely scary bit and you screamed and ran out the room. When you got to your room, you just sobbed and crawled into a ball on your bed. You have just embarrassed yourself in front of everyone over a horror film. How pathetic can you get? "Fuck sake!" You sobbed.

About 2 minutes later you felt yourself being pulled up and put on someone's lap. You looked up with red puffy eyes to find Nat staring at you with sympathy. "Shhhh I've got you. I've got you. Its not real baby. Was it really that scary?" she whispered whilst drying your eyes and kissing your forehead. "Yes! I hate horror so much and I- fuck! I embarrassed myself!" You sobbed out.

Once you calmed down you reluctantly pulled away. "You okay now my love?" You nodded and looked down at your lap and sighed. "Sorry if I seem like such a baby." She lifted two fingers under your chin and lifted your head up. "No no! It's okay! Anyway your my baby so I don't mind." She grinned. "How about we get some sleep?" You nodded and laughed. "You are so cheesy sometimes." She smiled and picked you up putting you on the bed and coming in after. "Nat what did I say about picking me up like a child!" You groaned. Natasha giggled. "Yeah but your just so small it's cute." She pulled the blanket up and pulled you to her so your head was in the crook of her neck. "Sleep my love, I will be here to protect you from those scary monsters." she whispered while kissing your forehead. You laugh a little and start to close your eyes.

Time Skip

When you woke up it was about 7am and you know no one would be up as it was everyone's day of so they would all be sleeping in. You looked up to see Natasha sleeping peacefully and decided to leave her until she woke up. Since you could not cook you waited until she woke up and you hoped it would be soon.

About 20 minutes have gone by and she stirred awake to see your relieved face. "Why so happy kitten?" You blushed at the certain nickname. "I'm hungry and I can't cook and now your up so can you please make me breakfast?" You begged as you give the best puppy dog eyes you can. "Well I can't say no to that face can I?" She husked while pecking you on the lips. You smile widely and scrambled out the bed. Just as you made it to the door, Nat picked you up causing you to huff but not argue as you are too lazy to walk all the way to the kitchen.

Once you get there she sets you on the counter and starts to make breakfast. "You know, we should watch more horror movies if you get all cute like that." You blushed a bit but gasped. "You like me being shit scared?" She laughed and shook her head. "Well, I get to have you in my arms, that's what I love about it." God you loved her.