Short Term Memory Loss - NR

I was walking around Central Park when a redheaded lady bent down in front of me. "Hey sweetie where is your parents?" You shrugged but smiled. "Hi I'm Y/N and I suffer from short turn memembory loss." You struggled to get out the last bit. She looked at you sadly. "Come on let's go find your parents." She took your hand and walked around for a bit.

Eventually we stopped in front of a police officer. "Hi umm I found this little girl wondering the park and I was wandering if you can help us find her parents. Her name is Y/N." The lady said. The officer looked down at me and smiled to which I smiled shyly back. "What's your last name?" It took you a moment but you remembered. "Y/L/N" he frowned. "I'm sorry they passed away just last night." You didn't understand. What does that mean? The lady frowned and looked down at me with a sad expression. "I will take her." She stated. The lady picked me up and set me on her hip. "oh ok? You will need to find an adopt-" he was cut of by the lady pulling out a badge thing. (I know this may not actually happen and stuff but oh well) He nodded and dismissed us. "What is your name?" You asked her. "Natasha." She smiled at you.

You got to this massive tower and stared at it in awe. The la- Natasha had no reaction seeming to obviously been used to it. "Now you are gonna meet some of my friends and they are really nice." You nodded. Natasha had already informed the team on what happened. They wanted to meet you already.

As soon as the door opened, a lot of heads whipped round to face you. "Hey little one." A big man with blonde hair came over. "I'm Steve." You nodded. Then a brown haired lady came over and took me from Natasha. "I'm Wanda hun." She smiled at me. All of a sudden I was in someone else's arms. I looked up to see and blonde haired woman. "Hey kid I'm Carol." You giggled and played with her hair. Natasha then took you back and sat you in her lap. You had a lot of fun with them and you knew this was your new family now.

This was tiktok inspired!