Caught - SJ

You are 17 and your moms are Scar and Lizzie.
You catch them having sex

Mama - Scar
Mom  - Lizzie
^REQUESTED^

You came home, it was about 9:25pm. You were out with your friends. It was fun.

"IM HOME!" You shouted to your moms. Yes you had 2 moms. And they were Elizabeth Olsen and Scarlett Johansson. "We are in the kitchen love!" Mom shouted. You walked to the kitchen and saw them drinking some hot chocolate. "Hey bubs." Mama cooed and kissed your head. "Hi mama, hi mom." You kissed both their cheeks and walked upstairs to get ready for bed since you had to be up early tomorrow.

You woke up about 3:12am and heard grunting. Is someone breaking in? You slowly walked to your parents room and almost puked. They were doing it. Your mom and top of your mama. Your mom had a fucking strap around her that she was fucking your mama with. You wanted to run but you were frozen. What the fuck are you witnessing. No you were not innocent but it's your moms! "uhhh Lizzie." Your mama moaned. "Does that-" "OMG!" Your mama made your mom pull out and cover themselves with the duvet. "Y/N baby! What wrong hun?" Lizzie smiled. "I-I- uhhh umm I'm just going to uh go..." and ran back to your room.

You didn't sleep last night, the image wouldn't leave your eyes. You went on your phone and tears just left your eyes. (This has never happened to me but I'd probably cry if I heard or seen that.) "omg omg omg." You recorded yourself as you do after you witnessed your moms fucking.

Soon it came to morning and your mama walked in the room with the most guiltiest face. "Baby... we are very sorry you saw that... we can call in sick to your school?" You nodded. "Baby say something." You sighed. "I know it's a normal thing to do you know, but I just saw you and mom doing it... and I-" "I know baby I'm sorry. Can I get a hug?" You looked at her weirdly. "We showered bubs." You nodded and you snuggled into her chest. "I forgive you mama." You mumbled. You always loved snuggling with her. She was always warm and she smells nice. You loved snuggling with your mom but she is always quite cold.

"Hey honey." Your mom walked in. "Hey mom." You smiled, not leaving Scarlett. "Look baby, I'm-" "ok I get it now, you fucked."

"Y/N!"