Pleading eyes p.2- NR

So this is like 6 months later.

You were walking to yours and Nats room. She was your girlfriend now. She told you to come to the bedroom. Of course you were dumb and didn't know what was going on. You got there and was immediately pinned to the wall and Nat kissing you. You moaned and she pushed her tongue into your mouth exploring her territory. She ripped your shirt off, buttons flying everywhere. She found her way to your bare chests. "Thought you wouldn't wear a bra today and think I wouldn't notice?" You whimpered. She dragged you too the bed.

She pinned your hands above your head and started kissing down your neck. "Hmmm." You moaned. You ripped off her clothes, your hands now free, leaving her bare. Your hands grabbed her ass making her groan.

All of a sudden she got up and laid on her back, legs spread. "You did this too me, you fix it." She growled pointing to her dripping core. "Finger me, eat me out, I don't care what you do. FIX IT!" Natasha gets really dominant let's just say. "Yes mistress." She smiled at the name, making her feel more powerful.

You lowered your head and instantly got to work. "O-oh fuck!" Natasha moaned gripping the pillows beside her. "Fucking love your tou your baby girl!"

Soon she came. "My turn?" You asked. "No." She panted. "But why?" You whined. "This is your punishment kitten." You groaned and laid down next to her. "Cuddles?" You ask hopefully. "Of course." She grinned and pulled you into her.

The next morning you were lying on Nats naked body. You blushed and cuddled up more. "Hey baby. Enjoy last night?" You mumbled a yes. "Good." She stroked your hair. Her hand suddenly came flying down on your ass. You yelped. She done this 3 more times. "That was for not wearing a bra. There was boys ogling you." She put your head back down on her chest. "Now we are staying here for the rest of the day because I said so okay?" You nodded still exhausted so you were fine with it.