Forget about it - NR

You were apart of the avengers team. You were really good friends with all of them, well that was until they started giving you the cold shoulder. Except one.

You walked into the lounge. "Hey guys you will never believed what happened at school to-" Tony interrupted you. "Kid later." "I don't really care." "We are kinda busy kid." "Not right now!" You sighed and looked down. "Forget about it."

You just walked around the compound aimlessly until you decided to go back to your room. You opened the door only to see Natasha sat on your bed waiting for you. "Nat?" She smiled. "Hey Y/N" you were confused. "Do you need something? Are you okay?" You asked. "No I just wanted to know what happened at school today." She smiled at you. You Beamed. "Really?!" She nodded and chuckled. You told her all about it. (You can imagine what happened) "wow that must of been cool." By now she was holding you in her arms and her fingers were brushing though your hair. You nodded. "Thank you Nat. For talking to me." She kissed your head. "It's okay. I love hearing your stories." She said truthfully. And she did. She didn't like how the others were dicks to you. You didn't even do anything to them. And what she loved most was that she can trust you, she told you about her past and you just didn't care what she did back then. Your exact words were, 'I don't care Nat, that's your past, focus on the present and the future, everyone loves you. I love you.' Her heart melted. She sensed you getting tired. "Sleep Y/N, I will be here." She soothed. You normally had nightmares, and she would come to help. "Night Y/N" she kissed your forehead. "Night Nat."