🔴 girlfriends p.2

you asked for a very smutty chapter so here we go

also saw something about us not wanting Scarlett to leave our side so yeah

Also number 4 won!

your pov:
You were sat there on the bed for a good 10 minutes before they all strolled in smirking. "So, what is my p-punishment?" They said nothing but Scarlett slowly came round, making you lie back on the bed before quickly cuffing your arms and legs to the bed. You whimper as she does and how Billie and Liz are having a hot make out session in front of you. "N-no please touch me" You whine, Scarlett also walks over to join them, she stands behind Liz, pulling her shirt down a bit so she can mark the back of Lizs neck. "Mmm." Liz hums as Billie soon joins in on marking her. "Please." You whine. "Quiet slut." Scarlett hissed. You pout, watching as Billie was now getting marked. You wanted that. You wanted their lips all over your neck and chest. Soon enough, now your watching Scarlett get the same treatment.

"Mmm." You whimper as they stop and stare at you, helpless on the bed. And desperate. "Awhh honey, your just so needy." Liz cooed and bent down, slowly dragging her long nails up your stomach, under your shirt, and up to your boobs. She gave them little to no attention before pulling back. "Nooo." You whimpered. Scarlett and Billie went on each side of you. "Such a needy little girl hmm?" Scarlett husked in your ear as Billies hand curled around your neck, lightly squeezing. "just so so needy for our attention that your slutty ass went against our rules." She continued. Liz stared at you, which scared you a bit, and Billie was just squeezing your neck lightly, her nails and rings most likely leaving marks. "Such a slut for us. you naughty girl." Scarlett husked before pulling away.

They all then stood up, to the edge of the bed. Your eyes went straight to the ceiling, knowing what they were about to do. "Eyes over here baby girl." Billie demanded. You but your lip and look over. "Good girl baby." Billie praised. Scarlett slowly lifted Billies shirt and Liz immediately started marking her boobs making her moan a little. They all slowly stripped each other then looked at you. Liz took out a kitchen knife making your eyes wide. "L-liz?" Your lip trembled. She slowly walked towards you before carefully slicing apart your leggings and shirt. Billie was immediately right next to you, placing her lips on your neck as Scarlett helped Liz take off the rest of your clothes.

"Ok baby, what do naughty girls get?" Scarlett mumbled near your ear. "p-punishment." She nodded. "And how many spanks?" You sigh and close your eyes. "As many as Scarlet wants." She nodded before thinking of something. "I want you to call me a different name." You look up confused as the other two smirk. Scarlett also does whilst taking off the ties at your feet and hands. "I want you to start calling my mistress." Your eyes went wide and your face turned a bright red. "o-okay Sc-mistriss." She smiled while the other two seem to have a conversation with their eyes. "And I want you to start calling me mommy baby girl" Liz husked as Billie cupped your cheeks. "Daddy to you love." Your face was really red and you winced as Scarlett put some nipple clamps on you. "Open wide." She demanded. You did as told and she shoved your wet panties into your mouth.

Scarlett pulled you into her lap, face down. "I think 20 will do." You whimpered as best as you could but ended up choking. "Ohh poor baby." Liz fake pouted. Scarlett started smacking her hand down in your backside as Liz started pulling on your clamps. Tears came out of your eyes, and now mascara is going down your face. "You look so pretty when you cry." Billie chuckled darkly, pulling your hair so your head is up. "Let me mark you princess." She mumbled, before sucking on your neck as best as she could.

Scarletts spanks, came harder and faster as Liz continued to torture you with pulling your clamps. "Ok last 2 baby girl." Scarlett smiled and quickly did the last two as hard as she could. "good girl. So good for us." Liz cooed, taking the nipple clamps off and the panties out your mouth. "Did so good." Scarlett mumbled and soothingly rubbed your backside as Billie kissed your head.

"Time for a reward." Billie smiled. She meant down and grabbed a 8inch dildo. You quickly laid down and winced at the impact of the bed and your ass. Billie quickly put on the fake cock, rubbing it in lube before slowly pushing it inside you. You moaned loudly and grabbed the sheets tightly. Billie sped up her thrusts. "So *thrust* fucking *thrust* good" Her breathe was rapid but you weren't focusing. It was so good all you could do was moan her name. She grabbed your knees, pushing them towards you for more access. This made you scream. "Don't come till i say so." She husked. You didn't notice but Liz had one on too whilst fucking Scarlett. Scarlett was on her knees, her toes curling, her hands gripping the sheets as Liz held her head down, praising the older woman. The sight turned you on even more.

"Come on baby come for daddy." Didn't have to ask you twice. You came with the scream of her name whilst she coaxed you through your orgasm. "So good for daddy." She whispered.

Then another thing was pushed into you, it was Liz. Of course she had to go as soon as she could with you. "Be good for mommy. Be as loud as you can. Want everyone in town to know how good we make you feel." She smirked and quickly thrusted into you making you moan. "mommy faster." You husked. Your voice was already going away. "Of course darling." She cooed, laughing slightly at your request.

"Come on baby, hold it." She growled. "I-i cant!" You cried. Scarlett was also setting you off with moans she was letting out. As was Billie. They were doing sixty nine. The sight was just fucking heaven in your eyes. "Hold it or you'll fucking regret it slut." She spat. You whimper, you were crying with the stimulation. "I'm gonna count down from 10. If you come before i get to 0, god so help me I will make you regret it." You bit your lip, more tears coming down your face. "10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2 doing so so good. 1...0. Come baby girl." She whispered hotly in your ear. You cried out. You didn't just come, you squirted. "Baby... that was fucking hot." She husked, taking out the dildo slowly. "Mmm." You whimper at the loss. "Did so good for mommy." She whispered, petting your head. "So so good darling." She cooed.

"Hi sweetheart." Scarlett husked, leaning down in between your legs. "Hi mistriss." You whisper, your voice hoarse. "Just want a taste, that okay baby?" She asked, slowly pressing down on your clit. "Mhm." She smiled before diving in, making you yelp. "Mmm." You moaned.

"Baby girl, look how hot you are. Covered in all our marks." Billie whispered in your ear, tracing around each mark. "Do you give Liz permission to mark you in a really special way?" You nodded before looking at Liz who slowly licked the knife from before. Your eyes wide, slowly nodding again before moaning at Scarlett. Liz went to your stomach, pressing the knife down as blood slowly poured out. You cried making Billie coo. "It's okay baby. Shh." Scarlett at the same time, whispered 'come' to you making you moan out her name. "mmm. taste so good love." Scarlett cooed, crawling up the side of you. "Open for mistriss." She whispered. You cried out again, as Liz was finishing up before opening you mouth. Scarlett slowly spit into your mouth. "Taste yourself."

"All done." Liz announced making you snap down to your stomach. Their initials were now their. Holy fuck. "Pretty." You mumble making them all smile. "Very pretty." Liz agreed, kissing your head.

"Ok, i'm going to get some water and cream and a wash cloth for us." Scarlett announced. "NO!" You shout, clinging on to Scarlett. They were all taken back. "Why baby?" She asked gently. "Don't leave me!" Scarlett bit her lip and took you onto her lap. "I'm not darling, i'm just getting aftercare sorted." She explained whilst playing with your hair. You look up, tears in your eyes. "Don't leave me! Please! You cant die!" You ramble, clinging onto her tighter. Scarlett came to the realisation that endgame may have something to do with this. "Ok ok baby, i'm not going anywhere. What if Billie and Liz go get some aftercare stuff?" You nod, hiding in her neck.

They came back, a tray full of fruit and chocolate, water, cream and a wash cloth. "Thank you." Scarlett said before cleaning you both up as Billie and Liz have already did themselves. She put cream on you before you all got in bed. You didn't bother putting clothes on as you love the skin to skin. You were huddled in between Scar and Liz as Billie cuddled Liz in the back. "What you want to watch angel?" Billie asked you. "Victorious." You mumble with a small smile as Liz groaned. "Fine, only cause your cute." She kissed your head.