Separation anxiety - SJ

You are 6 years old and the daughter of Scarlett and you have separation anxiety and like to be with her at all times.

I woke up to mummy shaking me. "Come on sweetheart we have to go to set a bit early today." She kissed my forehead and booped my nose making me giggle. "Okay mummy." I said. She smiled and lifted me into her arms and walked to the kitchen. She set me on a chair. "Eat your cereal baby then put the outfit on I chose for you." I nodded. I finished up my cereal and went to get changed. It was a pink summery dress. I went back down stairs and couldn't find mummy. "Mummy?" No answer. "Mummy?!" Still no answer. You started to panic and frantically ran round the house to find her. "MUMMY!" You screamed. (I don't know what I'm doing but we gonna make dramatic) you tripped over something and landed on your knees and scraped them. You screamed and and started to cry more. You heard the back door open and footsteps rushing over. "Baby what happened? Shhh I'm here now I was just outside. Shhh baby" She said rubbing your back soothingly. "I-I-I couldn't f-find y-you." You said shakily. "I was just outside baby but I'm here now aren't I?" You nodded your head against her chest. "Now let's go get your legs cleaned up." She picked you up and set you down on the couch. You winced when she put cleaned it. She then put a peppa pig bandage on each leg. "There. Good as new. Let's go." She said taking your hand and went to the car where she buckled you in your car seat. "Take your iPad and watch some Peppa pig okay?" You nodded happily. She laughed and kissed your forehead.

You fell asleep on the way there and woke up to your mummy lifting you out the car. She set you down and you immediately hid behind her legs. You were very shy. You saw Auntie Lizzie and ran up to hug her. "Hi honey!" She picked you up and spun you around. You giggled and went back to your mummy. She started walking and you ran up to her and reached your arms up signalling to be held. She chuckled "want to be carried baby?" She lifted you
Up and tickled your sides. You burst out into a fit of giggles. "Someone sounds happy." Uncle Chris E came up to us. "Hi uncle Chris." You beamed. He laughed and messed your hair up. "They need you Scar." he said to mummy. "Okay, baby can you please go to Auntie Lizzie for me I swear I will be back in 5 minutes." She smiled at you. You looked up at her. "Promise." You nodded she always keeps her promises. You ran of to find her. "AUNTIE LIZZIE!" You shouted. "BOO!" Someone scared you. That was a big mistake. "Oh shi- Y/N I'm sorry i thought you were someone else." Uncle Seb said. You ran of not knowing where you were going with tears streaming down your face. You hated when people scared you, you don't know why but it just scared you. You wanted your mummy. You found a corner and crawled into a bawl crying. Meanwhile your Uncle Seb rushed to get your mummy. "SCAR!!" "What is it Sebastian?" She asked the man. "I accidentally scared Y/N and she ran off somewhere!" She glared at him. "YOU WHAT?!" She yelled at him. She didn't think twice before running around shouting your name. "Y/N!!" She yelled. While you were in the corner you heard your mummy shouting and you got up and followed the voice. You eventually found your mummy. "MUMMY!" You sobbed out running to her as fast as you can. She picked you up and carried you to her trailer. "Baby it's okay I'm here. I'm gonna protect you, no one is gonna hurt you. Shhh baby." After a few minutes you eventually calmed down. Your mummy sat you down in her lap and stroked your hair. "I'm sorry mummy." you whimpered. "Why are you sorry baby you did absolutely nothing wrong. Hey how about you have a nap in here?" You nodded pretty exhausted with all the crying. She smiled gently at you and put you on her couch. "Sleep baby nothing is gonna hurt you." she whispered and kissed your head although you were already asleep. She watched you for a few minutes and went to go find Seb. He had some explaining to do.