Runaway - NR

You are like 15 here

^REQUESTED^

You were on your way to your moms room, hoping to have a day with her. Your mom is either working and on movie nights she didn't even sit next to you, she sat next to Peter and let him snuggle up to her. Anyway, you knocked on your moms door and walked in. "Hello." She stated not looking up at you. "Hi mom I was wondering if you would like to do something today?" She looked like she was thinking about it. "Sorry baby I can't." You sighed, feeling tears well up in your eyes. "It's okay." You walked out and ran to your room. Does she even like you anymore?

You were just staring blankly at your room when your eyes landed on some plane tickets to Florida. You and your friend, Alysha, were planning on going tomorrow but cut it off as we were too scared to leave our parents. (They didn't know.) You took out your phone and called her. She picked up immediately. "Hey I was wondering if you want to go to Florida tomorrow, I still wanna go now." It was silent but you heard some bags being zipped. "I'm in, meet me in 10?" You quickly reply a yes and get your already made suitcase out and climb out the window. You always put a ladder there as one time there was a fire at the door so you got your uncle Tony to install a ladder. It was kind of hard getting down with a big suitcase but you made it.

You eventually got to the place you and Alysha were meeting. "Hey girl!" She called. You grinned and hugged her. "You ready?" You asked her. She nodded. "Okay let's go..." You grabbed her hand and dragged her to the airport.

Meanwhile at the tower, Natasha has done work and ventured to your room only to see you not there. She went to the lounge where everyone was. "Hey guys have you seen Y/N?" They all shook their heads. "Pietro please go run around the tower and see if you can find her." He nodded and in a blink of an eye he is gone. About 3 minutes later he came back. "Not here." Natasha began to panic. But then it clicked. She didn't see those tickets to Florida that you were hiding. Yes she saw them. "I know where she is." She whispered.

2 HOURS LATER

You and Alysha were at your hotel (just pretend you already got there) sitting on the bed. Then there was a knock on the door. You got up and opened it only to see your mother. "M-mom." You whispered. "Both of you get ready and come down." She growled. You and Alysha eyes both widened and scurried to get your suitcases.

When you were all back at the quinjet, your mom pulled you aside. "Why the fuck did you come all the way to Florida. I am so disappointed in you." She growled. Some tears were slowly falling down your face. "I-I'm sorry I just needed to get away." You whispered. "Get away from what? You could of just came to me." You lightly scoffed. "You wouldn't care, you barley even look at me. Even when your not busy you go hang out with Peter." You rushed out. Your moms face had a look of realisation. "Oh I'm sorry baby. I'm really sorry. I-I don't know why I did that." She pulled you in and hugged you, kissing your forehead. "When we get home can you hold me?" You mumble into her chest. "Of course baby."

SORRY THIS WAS RUBBISH!