Mind Controlled - NR

^REQUESTED^

'Y/N, Nats been compromised.' Those words stuck in your head. You best friend. What happened to her? Is she hurt? Is she dead? No Y/N don't think like that.

You walk into around SHEILD, and was met with Clint, your other best friend. "Is she okay?" You asked him tearing up a bit. "Loki got to her, she is being mind controlled. But we can get her back. I know it." He hugged you. You nodded into the hug and pulled back. "So what ha-" you were cut off by an explosion. You were all blown back by the impact.

You looked up and saw Bruce Banner. You tried to get up but your leg was stuck under a pipe. You looked back to Bruce and he wasn't staying calm, you could see green creeping up his veins. Shit. "Hey Bruce I'm gonna need you to stay calm. I can get us out of here." But it was no use. He turned into the hulk. As he was turned round you got your foot out and stood up just as hulk turned around. Oh no. He roared and went after you. You ran up the stairs and jumped up to the other rail.

You were rolling and jumping over things to get away from him. Luckily agents came in and he went away. You were not gonna lie. That was scary and you were pretty shaken up. "Can anyone copy?" You heard Fury's voice come through. "This is agent Y/L/N and I copy." You replied back. Many others did after.

You saw a glimps of red hair and followed after her. Okay Y/N, just knock her out. You thought. As you were right behind her, you knew she could hear you and just as she turned round to throw a punch you dodged and swiped at her feet.

You were throwing punches and kicks until you managed to get her to bang her head of the railing. Ouch. She looked up at you quite dazed. "Sorry Nat." You murmured and then punched her, causing her to pass out.

"Can I get help to carry agent Romanoff to a medical room please." Hopefully some agents could come as there was a battle happening right now. Thankfully 2 agents arrived and lifted her body up from the ground and you followed behind them.

They set her down on the medical bed and strapped her down. They injected her with something and left to guard the door.

About 10 minutes later she woke up and kept mumbling to herself. You did notice however that the bright blue eyes were returning to her natural emerald green. She then looked up at you. "Y/N." She smiled. You quickly unstrapped her and hugged her. "Your back Nat, Loki got to-" She cut you off. "I know. I missed you." She looked like she was hesitating but she brought her plump lips to yours and you smiled. Someone cleared their throat and you both quickly pulled away. There stood Clint, with a wide smile. "YESSSS!" He squealed. You both laughed. He always shipped the both of you. "OMG OMG!" Then he left shouting that we kissed. Oh my god. That man is a literal child. You looked back at Nat and she was smiling at you. "Well I guess the word is out." You both giggled and kissed again.