Toxic family - SJ

I'm sorry if you go or have gone through this, but just know that I hope things get better and I love you <3

Warning: Sh

Your POV:
You were sitting in the backseat of your car with your sister. You are 13 and she is 17. Your mom and dad in the front. You were on the way to set, and you were excited to see Scarlett, she has basically raised you. You have been in movies with her since you were a baby. It's crazy. It's like fate how you and her were always cast in the same movies. She has changed you, bathed you, she actually once has to breastfeed you one time (pretend you can get milk naturally ;)), fed you, was there for your first steps and words, helped you with your homework and helped you with your period. And much more. She even helped you when times were rough. She was there when you stopped eating and had to go to hospital, there when you first cut and when you were about to jump. You remembered one memory just last year.

You had been getting better from not eating, you took baby steps. And you were feeling proud, Scarlett couldn't even form words at how proud she is of you.

One day you got up from your bed and you froze. It came. Your period is back. It disappeared when you stopped eating. You got back a smile and quickly got ready so you can surprise Scarlett who is downstairs.

"Hey Scar?" She smiled at you as you sat on her lap and snuggled into her chest. This was a daily routine. "Hey little one, how are you?" She pecked your head. "I'm good. Can we go to the store and buy some pads?" You felt her nod but do a double take. She pulled back and a wide smile was on her face along with some tears threatening to spill. "Are you for real?" You nodded and she peppered kissed along your face. "Awhhh baby I'm so happy! Of course we can. Come on I will even buy your favourite chocolate and we can watch Netflix and disney plus all day and cuddle!" You nodded and squealed. "But can we stay here for a few more minutes?" Scarlett smiled and cuddled you again.

For the bants you started poking your sisters leg. "Stop." You kept doing it and giggled. "Stop it you bitch." She sneered and you frowned. Your sister was never nice to you, neither were your parents. "But-" Your mom hushed you. "Be quiet Y/N." You sighed and looked out the window.

Your sister and you argued on the way and as when you got to set making the avengers cast turn around and look.

"Why don't you go slit your wrists again and end it."

Everything went quiet. You looked at your sister in shock. It looked like she regretted it. "Bubs you're- what happened?" Scarlett questioned. Chris E whispered something to her. Her face held shock. She ran over to you and scooped you up as if you weighed nothing. She speed walked towards her trailer, which she always made you stay in. "Awh little one." She cooed as you let tears fall. You crawled into her embrace as she payed the both of you down. "It will be ok my little angel."

She continued to whisper sweet nothings into your ear as your cries turned into sniffles. "Ma-Scarlett." Scarlett hummed, missing your slip up. "Yes honey." You took a deep breath. "I wish you were my mom." Scarletts heart melted. 'I which you were my own too.' She thought to herself. "Awhh baby." You cried again. "Please I want you to be my mama." Scarlett almost cried herself. Maybe, just maybe it could be possible. "I will find a way my little one." She whispered. You took a nervous breath before you said it. "Ok mama I believe you."