🔴Professer Romanoff- NR

Everyone loved her. Wanted her. The Russian Professor. She was really pretty. You chose Russian but not for her. But to actually learn Russian. Not like everyone else, who chose just to look at her.

You woke up and realise your gonna be late. You had Russian first. Hopefully she won't be mad. This is the first time in like forever you were late. You put your outfit on. You wore this.

(Sorry if you don't like it)

I know it's a bit short but I don't really care. There are girls much worse. But they do that for professor Romanoffs attention. Yep girls want her too. You left your hair down and grabbed your handbag.

You got your phone and went to class. You were 10 minutes late. Great.

You chucked a piece of gum in my mouth and knocked on the door. "Sorry I'm late professor." She nodded and you sat down.

NATASHAS POV
I was teaching my first Russian class for today and realised that Y/N wasn't here yet. The only one that doesn't actually fantasise about me isn't here. Great. 10 minutes into the lesson when there was a knock on the door. The person came in. Y/N. I know I shouldn't say this but she looked hot. I could just rip of- no Natasha she is your student. "Sorry I'm late professor." I nodded at her and she sat down and her skirt rose up enough to make me see her underwear. She is wearing a thong. I might just have to have a word with her at the end of class.

YOUR POV
I started copying down notes and got on with the work. I felt a pair of eyes on me but I just waved it off thinking it was one of the boys again.

The end of class came and we started packing up. I was the last one left. I hate when this happens. "Y/N come here please. And close the door." I nodded and closed the door to walk back to her. "Yes professor?" I asked her. I looked into her eyes and they were blown with lust. Wait lust? "Your clothing is a bit revealing isn't it?" She questioned me and took her finger to the end of my skirt and started pulling it up. I froze. What was she doing? She almost had the skirt up to my underwear when there was a knock on the door.

She rolled her eyes and pulled the skirt back down properly. "Yes?" My best friend Phoebe came on. "Hey sorry I was just wondering if you were almost done in here?" I nodded and the professor said to give us a minute. Phoebe closed the door and I turned back to my professor. "Extra credit?" She asked you. "No thank you professor, I'm sure lots of other kids would want some though." She nodded and pointed to the door signalling for you to get out which you did.

THE NEXT DAY

You woke up late again and sighed. Russian once again. You got changed into this.

 You got changed into this