drunk - SJ

scarlett - 36
y/n - 22

Scarletts POV
Y/N went out with her friends tonight, and i'm prepared. It's 2am and she's not home yet but one of her friends have sent me a text saying they've put her in a taxi so she is on her way.

As i was laid in bed, scrolling through my phone, I hear the front door opened. I quickly get up and walk through the house to find her giggling away to herself, talking to the mirror. "Honey?" I ask, trying to get her attention. Her head snapped towards mine and her face lit up. "omg Scarly!!!" She shouted and wrapped her arms around my waist, laying her head in my neck. "miss you soooo much!" She slurred with a dopey smile. I chuckled and kissed her cheek. "I missed you too baby." I muttered.

I tried to step out of her embrace but she whined and wouldn't let go. I sighed and lifted her up making her giggle. "Yay!! Scarly ridesss." I bit back a laugh and carried her to our room and laid her on the bed. "Sleep?" She asked, rubbing her eyes which made me burst out laughing. Her eye make up was everywhere. I recovered quick and went to remove her make up.

"Ok my love, what do you want to wear?" I ask, she was poking at my thigh, not answering me and clearly distracted. "Y/N..." I called and her face looked up. "W-why no name?" She whimpered, tears coming to her eyes. "what do you mean?" I ask, slightly confused. "N-no name like baby... am i the w-worstest girlfriend ever?" She sobbed dramatically. I hid my smile and shook my head. "No no baby, you are the best. And worstest isn't a word my love." She looked up at me at that statement, her lip starting to quiver again. Oh no. "YES IT IS!" She shouted and cried, starting to get up. "Y/N Y/M/N Johansson get your ass back here right now." I say sternly causing her to freeze. She slowly turns round, wide eyed. "Come here." I now say gently as she walks over and plops herself on my lap.

"We do not shout at 2 in the morning baby girl." I mutter, holding her waist. "I-i'm sorry! But worstest is a word." She pouts. "Oh of course it is dove, Scarly was a bit mean wasn't she?" I coo, playing along with her game. "mhm." She grumbled, getting up from my lap again, stumbling towards the wardrobe. "I wan' your clothes." She demands, taking out a hoodie of mine before getting undressed.

"comfy now?" I asked, giggling as she was now lying fully on top of me. "Yes, read to me." She giggled, playing with the earrings in my ear. "pretty." She mumbled. I kissed her head before starting to read. "Another." She ordered and i laughed before kissing her head again. "Another." And it kept going.

"Baby, i cant keep kissing your head. You need to sleep." I say softly, nudging my nose with hers. "But-" "nuh uh mrs, sleep." I push her head back into my neck before actually going to read.