Little - B.E and S.J

REQUESTED

Y/N is small again for this and Bil and Scar can be tall

You and Billie have been together for 2 years and she has been your mommy for 2 years too.

When Billie found out about your age regressing, her heart melted.

Flashback
Billie went out to get some takis cause she was all out, you took that chance to age regress. You giggled at yourself and turned the show on the TV over to 'Fifi and the flower tots'

"Baby I for- oh" Billie barged through the front door (which is in your living room) and paused at the sight. You just in your underwear (no bra) with a paci in your mouth, watching your show.

Billie didn't say anything and kept on staring. But not in disgust, but awe and love.

You teared up a bit. "B-biwwie? I sorry." You whimpered making her snap out of it and smile. "Awhh it's ok little one. Mommys here." She cooed. Your face lit up as she scooped you up. "You mommy? I little one?" She nodded and you squealed.

From then on, you would be in your little state all the time. Unless your out in public, Billie did say you could but you knew you would be judged... and then Billie would probably beat them up.

Now:

But since Scarlett came into the relationship, you only age regressed when she wasn't there. Which wasn't often. You miss being little and have your mommy take care of you (especially when she gave you milkies, Billie took a pill for that btw). Now, you love Scarlett as much as Billie, but you don't know how she would react to you age regressing.

Billie has said many times that Scarlett would love it. But you didn't know.

Now, Billie has you cradled in her lap while you suckle at her nipple as the sweet milk came pouring out. (I have wrote stuff like this many times why did I cringe-) Scarlett was out going to work so you can finally have so mommy and you time.

"My li-" "IM BACK, I FORGOT I TOOK THE DAY OF!" You froze and looked at Billie in fear. You was about to pull away but Billie kept your head still. "Let her see, she needs to know angel." She cooed and kissed your head.

You heard Scarletts footsteps coming and to distract yourself, you tried to focus on Billies milk. "Hey- what is happening?" You opened your eyes that you closed, and saw Billie smiling at you and Scarlett just looking confused. "Tell her baby girl. Mommy will give you loads of cuddles." She coaxed. You hesitantly let go and looked at Scar nervously. "I-I wittle and Biwwie is my mommy." Billie kissed your temple and whispered 'good girl!' You looked at Scarlett again to see her smiling widely. She walked over and crouched in front of you. "That's okay love." She stroked your cheek with her hand and you blushed and hid your face in Billies neck. "Hey baby. I have a question. Can I be your mama?" You looked at her in surprise and nodded. "MAMA!" You yelled and jumped into her arms. "Yes baby, I'm mama!" She kissed all over your face making you laugh.

At the corner of your eye, you saw Billie away to put on her shirt. "Nooooo mommy! Me want boobies!" Scarlett and Billie laughed loudly. "Ok angel. Scarlett I think your gonna have to take your top of to by the looks of it." Billie chuckled as you were trying to rip Scarletts too off.

All three of you laid topless in bed as you snuggled into both of them. "I wove you mommy. I wove you mama." You muttered away to fall asleep. "I love you too angel." "I love you too my love."