Come home - NR

You and Nat are together. Everyone knew about your abusive parents that you got away from years ago. You are at a party with the original avengers, the new ones, the guardians, black panther, Shuri and some wakandians, And a lot more. (Basically everyone from Endgame - Thanos did happen but no one died and Pietro is alive!) Anyway... your abusive parents come and ask you to come home.

^REQUESTED^

Everyone was having fun at the party, you were all drinking, playing games and telling each other stories. That was until there was when the elevator dinged. You looked over and your breath hitched. How did they get in? Everyone turned around and their gaze hardened. "Y/N can we have a chat?" Everyone was about to protest when you stopped them. "Okay." You got up leaving everyone confused.

You got to your room. "Yes?" You asked calmly even though you were freaking out. You then felt a harsh slap to your cheek. You whimpered. "We want you to come home." Your dad said. You shook your head and they glared. They started throwing punches and you bolted to where everyone was. Your parents right behind you. Everyone turned to look at you, seeing tears stream down your face. The guardians (Peter Q, Nebula, Gamora, Drax, Mantis, Rocket and Groot) had guns ready and groot had his arms out ready. T'Challa had his suit on and Shuri had her blaster things. The wakandians had spears out. Carol had her powers at the ready, same as Wanda. (You can imagine the rest ahah. You can finish this part in the comments if you want.) You stood behind Nat who had a gun out in one hand and an arm in front of you for protection. This was your family now and they were ready to beat the living shit out the assholes that are your parents. Or kill them. Either one will do. They froze on the spot. Seeing everyone away to shoot or beat them. That made them fuck off real quick. (Had to say it ahah) they ran to the elevator and ran off. "Hey it's okay now they are gone." Nat brought you into her arms. Everyone came to give you a hug. Even Rocket. He would always make an exception for you.

You all decided to just watch a movie and you and Nat was cuddled up in an arm chair. She kissed your head. You looked up and kissed the underside of her jaw. You looked around at everyone. Valkyrie looked over at you and winked. She was one of your bestest friends. You smiled and continued watching the movie.