Pet - NR

You were working at your local coffee shop when a certain redhead came in. She always expressed how she felt about you. Giving you russian names, a smack to your ass and once she came in slightly drunk and started trying to undress you. But you could tell she was sober. Still not a good thing as she know what's she is doing.

"Hey dorogoy" she husked. "Hi miss Romanoff." You said politely, taking your notepad out.

Blah blah blah blah

Now it was late and you were walking home. You walked passed and alleyway only to be knocked out.

You woke up in a cage in what seems like a old bedroom. But it was clean, just a little old fashioned. "Hi kitten." Someone purred. You looked over to see Natasha. That's when you realised you were stark naked, had a collar on around your neck and she was smiling at you. "What the fuck Natasha?!" You then shrieked when water squirted over your face. "Watch that mouth of yours!" She shouted. "Also yous will either call me mommy or mistress."

Some fucking later.

You were now sound asleep on your mommys lap.

Natasha stared at you lovingly. Her kitten in her lap, your head on her bare chest. Suddenly you started suckling around about her nipple. That made you cuter in Natashas eyes.

Natasha then scooter up the bed, carefully as to not wake you up.