Put you in my pocket - SJ

REQUESTED
I don't like this now that I read It again- but I cba changing it so...

You were small. And I mean small. Your girlfriend, Scarlett Johansson was taller than you by like a lot. (Imagine her like taller than she is) She would tease you everyday at how you couldn't reach things and one time you were walking next to a 10 year old, you couldn't tell if they were tall or you were just tiny. Scarlett said tiny.

Scarlett wouldn't just tease you though. She loved you being small. She would carry you practically everywhere and have you on her lap. One time she carried you out on the Ellen show, your legs around her waist and arms around her neck. It was embarrassing. But not to the crowd. They basically melted at the sight. And there was also a whole couch but no, her lap was where she wanted you to be. But you would not complain. She was comfy and warm. And your safe place.

Today, you and Scarlett were going to the cinema. "Scarly! Wake up! You need to get dressed." You groaned as she smirked at you. "Scarlett come on." You whined. "I'm sorry. You are just to cute. But honey, I'm stronger there is no way your pushing me out of a bed, unless it's unexpected." You rolled your eyes. "Just get up." You demanded with a giggle. "Yes little one." You hated that nickname. On the outside you would show it. On the inside you would melt.

Once Scarlett finished her shower and got changed, she came downstairs to see you struggling to get something from the middle shelf. She smirked and strutted over, helping you get it while placing a kiss on your head. "There you go baby." You smiled and lent up to peck her lips. "Now let's go eat." You smiled but groaned as the blonde picked you up. "Yep let's eat." When you got to the table, you were on her lap. As usual. "Now little baby. Eat up." She cooed like you were an actual baby. "Shush Scar, just cause I'm small doesn't mean you have to treat me like a baby." She smirked and shoved the food in your mouth. "Yes but you are my baby. I can do whatever. Well, unless you don't like it of course."

"Oh- miss Johansson, miss Y/L/N." The person at the till thing greeted. "What can I get for you?" You, in Scars arms replied. "Hi, can we please have a large sweet and salted popcorn and a large Diet Coke?" He nodded and quickly whipped your order up as Scarlett put you down. "Ahh yes. Also, you have to see what seats there are." He showed you the screen. "We are only gonna need 1 seat sir." Scarlett replied. Him knowing, since he seen you on Ellen once, knew she meant you were gonna be in her lap anyway. "Yes of course."

"Scar, I wanna sit in a normal seat. Plus, you probably cannot see." Scarlett glared at you. She always hated when you would say you want to sit elsewhere and not in her lap. To her, it's unacceptable. "No. You will sit here. And I can see because your tiny. My small baby girl." She gave you a loving kiss on your lips to which you hummed in response. "Ok fine. I will stay. Only if I get head kisses." You loved them. You didn't get them much as a child. But when Scarlett did it, it made you safe. It made you feel loved. "Of course darling." You smiled.

Scarlett sat kind of sideways, it was a large seat so it was easy. So you sat on her lap with your head laid comfortably where her shoulder meets her neck. She would also feed you popcorn every now and then. And of course you head kisses.

After the movie you were tired. At times like this, you were glad Scarlett was taller and stronger than you. And love to carry you of course. "Come on bubs, I will carry you home." She cooed and tapped your thighs, signalling for you to jump. She carried you out as you snuggled into her neck, she was wearing the perfume you fucking loved. Yes the word was needed. It smelt so good, it was her signature scent. "I love you Scarly." You kissed her cheek. "I love you more baby girl." She kissed your temple as she continued to walk home where she would treat you like a baby. Seriously. She would change you into your pajamas, carry you to bed and snuggle you.

You had the best girlfriend.