Watching Dora - NR

You were watching Dora, you don't know why but you couldn't switch it off. Yes a 27 year old watching that. The girl irritates you.

"DORA TURN THE THE FUCK AROUND YOU BLIND BITCH! THE FUCKING FARM HOUSE IS BEHIND YOU! YOU ARE NOT LOST YOU DO NOT NEED THAT FUCKING TALKING MAP BULLSHIT!"

"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU LOST!"

"Where is swiper?" She asked. "Behind you!" You shouted. "Where?" "OMG BEHIND YOU! STUPID DEAF BITCH!"

"Honey? Why are you yelling?" Natasha came in and sat next to you, amused. "This bitch is stupid." You pointed at the screen. "Why are you watching Dora?" She asked you. "I don't k- HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU LOST?!" You screamed. This bitch makes you want to punch the Tv. You heard laughing and looked over at Nat. "Is she that bad?"

"DUMB HOE! BEHIND YOU FOR FUCK SAKE!" Natasha screamed.

"Ladies! Ladies! Stop the screaming." Stank walked in along with a confused Bruce and Steve. "What is happening?" Natasha turned to them. "What is happening? This bitch would it make a good spy." Natasha growled pointing at the stupid girl on the screen. "You know what, I bet you are over reacting. Morgan doesn't scream at her." He called the rest of the avengers down and started playing a new episode.

...

"DUMB MORTAL! YOU SHOULD OF BROUGHT POPTARTS FOR YOUR JOURNEY!"

"I have to leave." Bruce growled, sensing the bug guy wanting to come out.

"HOW DOES MORGAN WATCH THIS WITHOUT- UGHHH THE OTHER WAY!"

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" "Calm down darling. I'm sure this is some sort of prank is it not?" Vision asked, rubbing Wandas arm in attempts to calm her, her eyes turning red.

"You know if I was there, the job would of been done in 5 minutes." Clint informed everyone.

"Fuck sake." Gasps could he heard. "ICE CUBE JUST SWORE!" Tony squealed. "HEY FRIDAY DID YOU GET THAT?" "Yes I did Mr Stark."

You turned round to see Natasha with tears in her eyes. "My love. What's wrong?" You cooed and took her in your arms. Everyone turning round, shocked to see the Black Widow in tears. "She-she made me cry from frustration. I hate her so much!" Natasha growled, wiping her tears. "SHE MADE ME CRY! CRYING IS WEAK!" She yelled and shot the TV. "Really Red, that was a brand new TV." Tony groaned. "Wait it was?" Clint asked. "Yes Thor smashed it, thinking a real spider was on the TV. We were watching Charlottes Web."