Little p.2 - SJ

So some people wanted a part 2 of this

Feather like kisses on your forehead woke you up from your nap. "Come on baby, wake up." Your mommy cooed. "Hi mommy." You giggle as she tickles your sides to wake you up a bit. "Hi baby, let's check your diaper." You whined as she picked you up. "Noooo mommy." She chuckled and set you down on the changing table. "Okay let's get you changed." You pouted and huffed. "Don't be like that baby." She demanded softly. You didn't listen and just turn away from her. "Baby.." she said in a warning tone. "No." You huffed. "Okay that's it." She quickly changed you and lifted you up. She brought you to the couch and set you on her lap. She pulled down your diaper so she can see your naked bum. She slapped you three times. You whimpered. "Sorry mommy, I won do it gain." (Won't do it again). She nodded and pulled your diaper back up. "Good girl." She pressed a kiss to your cheek. "Today we are gonna meet your aunties and uncles (the cast)." You got nervous. "N-no" you teared up. You don't want everyone else to know your a little. "Hey it's okay, they won't judge you, they are excited to meet you." She cooed and gently lifted you up and bounced on her hip.

Soon enough you were at the studio and you were on Scarletts hip. You did try to protest but she didn't listen. "Down." You whispered. She shook her head knowing full well you would just run and hide. "Is that her?" A voice said. You turned so your face was hidden. "Yes this is Y/N, Y/N meet uncle Robert." You slowly turned your head to see a smiling man. "Hi Y/N I'm your uncle Robert." You waved shyly. "Hi uncle Robert." You whispered. He laughed and yelled for other people. "LIZZIE, BRIE, TESSA!" He yelled. Three girls ran over and smiled widely seeing you on Scarletts hip. "Hi I'm your auntie Lizzie." "And I'm auntie Tessa." "I'm auntie Brie." They all smiled. "I'm Y/N." You started to get more confident.

You have met all your aunts and uncles. (I'm gonna say who: Uncles - Robert, Chris E, Chris H, Chris P, Tom Hi, Tom Ho, Jeremy, Mark and Paul. Aunties - Lizzie, Brie, Tessa, Gwyneth and Karen. (You can imagine anyone else.) You were on Scarletts lap and your auntie Karen and Uncle Tom Holland were talking to you. Then all of you played hide and seek, you were all in pairs. You went with Auntie Tessa. It was fun. Uncle Paul and Uncle Jeremy won.

Soon you were home, watching a movie with your mommy. "You have fun today baby?" You nodded. "Sleepy." You stated. She nodded and carried you to you room. "Sleep baby. I will see you in the morning." She kissed your forehead and was away to leave when you called her back. "Mommy!" She turned around and looked at you. You signalled for her to come closer. When she did you placed a kiss in her cheek. "Night mommy." She smiled and walked out. Scarlett went to bed thinking how lucky she was that she found you in that cafe.