Tics p.2 -SJ

^REQUESTED^

All Scars POV : * - what her tics do or say

It's been a few months since I have started dating Y/N, and it's been the best months of my life. She has had some tic attacks but I'm here to help her. She has met the cast of Avengers, they all love her. They welcomed her with open arms.

I woke up with Y/N snuggled into my chest. She looked so peaceful as she slept. "Hey babe, we are gonna go to the set today." I whispered brushing her hair out of her face. I can tell she woke up as she started ticking. "Okay." *whistle* I smiled. "Let's go shower." She nodded. I always help her as she could maybe hurt herself.

Once we got in her tics almost made her slip so I held her up. "I'm sorry Scar. *fuck a duck*" I laughed. "It's okay. I like helping you." I helped her get washed and she tried helping me but she ended up chucking the soap up in the air. I just laughed as she apologised, the girl thinks it's always her fault.

We got out and got dressed, we ate then headed to the car. As we were driving we saw a farm and her tics decided to make animal noises which I found cute. "Hey look there are some pigs." She looked over and smiled. *oink oink* *whistle* *charlottes web*

Once we got to the set we linked arms and was met by the cast. (Winter Soldier Cast). "Hey Y/N!" Jeremy said. I swear them to are attached to the hip. "Hi Jeremy *you cunt*" Everyone laughed. "Hey babe I have a scene to shoot. So you can hang out with Jeremy." I kissed her cheek. "Okay bye Scar!" I laughed and walked off. (Btw pretend Jeremy is in this movie cause I just remembered he isn't even in it)

When I came back, Jeremy looked lost and when I looked over at Y/N she was having a tic attack. I quickly ran to my bag and got her squishy and just rubbed her back. When her tic attack was finished, she was kind of out of breath. "S-sorry." She looked down. "Hey it's okay, it happens, right Jer?" I looked up at the man. He nodded. "Well I'm done for the day so I think we should get going." Y/N nodded and gave a quick hug to Jeremy and said bye to the others.

When we got back home, we just sat in our room and cuddled. I kissed her cheek. "I love you Y/N." I husked. "I love you too Scar."