Little p.3 - NR

You were now wearing diapers, always wanted your pacifier, drinking milk from a bottle and you call it "baba" Always called her mama and when you wanted juice you would have it in a sippy cup. You didn't tell your mama but you wanted to be breastfed. But you were too shy to say anything.

You were in your mamas lap and you really wanted to be breastfed. (You were in your room) You started to pull down on her shirt. She looked at you confused. "What's wrong baby?" She asked rocking you. She got up and brung you with her and put you on her hip. She bounced you up and down and gave you your pacifier. You just spit it out. "Nooo mama!" You whined. You pulled on her shirt again and noticed she wasn't wearing bra so all you needed to do was get her shirt down. "What are you trying to do baby?" She asked you. Nat was confused at your behaviour. You never normally did this. "Mamaaaa!!" You cried now trying to pry of the shirt. "You want me to take my shirt of?" She out you down as you cried and took her shirt of to reveal her bare chest. You made grabby hands and she picked you up. "Now wha-" She was cut short as you latched onto her nipple. She was shocked but she sat down with you anyway with your head on her arm. She felt you getting heavier and heavier as your eyes started to close. "Go sleepies baby." She picked up your pacifier and put it in your mouth. She picked you up and sat you on the bed. She put on her shirt and tucked you in. Then she text Wanda.

NATASHAS POV
Wanda came in not even 2 minutes after I texted her. "Nat what's wrong?" She whispered after she noticed you sleeping. "She- she wanted me to breastfeed her." I said with a smile on my face. Wanda beamed and hugged me. "Well done Nat but just to warn you I heard that once littles start wanting to be breastfed they have more accidents." I nodded. Wanda left and I climbed in to her instantly snuggling into my chest. Then I felt wetness on my legs. I looked down. She wasn't wearing a diaper, she was wearing normal panties. She is going to be in trouble. "Y/N off the bed now." I ordered. I knew she was awake by her breathing. She whimpered and ran to the bathroom.

I changed the sheets and and changed my clothes. I walked into the bathroom to see her naked. "Baby where are your clothes." She looked up at me. "I need 'elp mama" I nodded and helped her. "Now I want you to tell me why you weren't wearing a diaper Y/N" I demanded. She cried. "I wanna be big girl!" I picked her up. "Hun you have to wear diapers or do you wanna be over my knee?" She shook her head. "Nooooo mama I sowwy!" She cried out. "Shhhh baby just don't do it again. Mamas here." I cooed. She nodded.

5 WEEKS LATER

Y/N listened to me and wore her diapers but the worrying thing is she won't leave my side. It's not annoying but what will happen if I have a mission? She cries the minute I leave my room without her.

I asked Wanda and she just said 'this is a stage where they will be clingy but you won't know how long' I sighed. Right now we were watching Octonots, 64 zoo lane and fifi and the flower tots. (Anyone remember them?) she had her head on my chest. She randomly started crying. "Baby why are you crying?" I asked her while stroking her hair. "My stomach hurts mama." I rushed her to Bruce. "What's wrong with her?" After he done some tests which was difficult if she wanted to be in my lap every minute. "Nothing just a stomach ache." I sighed in relief and picked her up. She was half asleep. "Come on bubs sleepy time." I lied down with her. "Night night mama" I kissed her head. "Night baby." She was my baby.