🔴 Virgin - SJ

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!! 🏳️‍🌈🫶

Scarlett POV

Me and Y/N were cuddling on the bed, her head on my chest and her leg over my waist as I held it. We were watching 'fifty shades of grey' and I'm starting to become turned on. I start to slowly trace patterns onto her thigh as my hand slowly goes closer to her heat. But then she jumps back. "Sorry." She whispers.

"It's okay. Did I make you uncomfortable love?" I cup her face in my hands and give her a kiss on the head. "N-no it's just..." She starts to fiddle with the loose thread on her shirt but I take her hands in mine and stroke her knuckles with my thumbs. "It's okay honey, take your time." She seemed to hesitate before taking a breathe. "Imavirgin." She mumbled. My eyebrows furrow. "I didn't catch that love, can you repeat that?" She bit her lip. "I'm a virgin." She doesn't look at me. "And that's okay darling. I won't rush you into anything you don't want to." I cup her face again and peck her lips. She sighs. "I'm ready though... I'm just scared." She then looks up at me. "Does it hurt?" The question was so innocent it made me want to fuck her more. Is that weird?

"Maybe for a few seconds love." She nodded. "I'm ready Scar." I bit my lip, not so sure. "Are you sure darling? You want me to be your first?" She nodded. "Please." I smile at her little desperate look. I turn off the TV and grab her face. "We will go at your pace sweetheart, just tell me if you don't like something." She nodded and I kissed her passionately. She hummed making me deepen the kiss. I swipe my tongue across her bottom lip and she let me in. Her hands slowly made their way up to my hair and gently gripped onto my hair and neck to bring me closer.

Slowly, I pull away for air. She was grinning widely making me chuckle. "That was amazing." She said a bit out of breathe. "And we haven't even got to the best part love." I add making her blush. "Can I mark your neck darling? Is that okay?" She nodded and kissed me again. "Mark me please. Mark me as yours." This girl is getting bolder. I like it. I growl a little and make my way down to her neck. I start to suck and nibble at her neck, making little love bites and marks. But I got to under her ear making her let out a little moan. "Oh, so you like that?" I mumble into her ear and take her lobe in my teeth and bite it a little.

I pull back and see her in a little daze. "You alright baby?" I stroke her cheek and she nodded. "More." She whispered. I chuckle a little and look down at her neck. "Not sure if I can anymore darling. I got a bit carried away." I smirk my eyes travel down to see her hardened nipples through her shirt, well, my shirt. "Can I take of the shirt darling?" I ask and play with the bottom of it. She nodded. "Can I please get a verbal answer doll?" She breathed out a little 'yes'. I smile and take it off revealing her bare chest. "Lay down for my doll." I smile as she slowly lays down on her back. "Can I touch you here?" I point to her breasts and she nods before remembering. "Yes Scar." I cant help but get wet when she says my name. I cant wait until I can get rough so I can her begging.

My hands squeezed her breasts and played about with her nipples. I look up and she was biting her lip, trying not to moan. "Hey, let me hear those gorgeous sounds." I reach up to make her stop biting her lip. She looked at me and nodded. I smile and got back to work. Breathy moans came from her mouth. Music to my ears.

After giving my attention to her breasts, I look down to see my boxers. I always found them comfier so I sometimes wear them instead. And sometimes she steals them. I let my hand play about with the waistband. "Can I take of the boxers?" I didn't hear an answer so I look up to see her nodding frantically. "What did I say sweetheart? I need a verbal answer." I saw quite sternly. She whined before saying, "please." I smirk and drag them down her legs. "Am I allowed to touch you darling?" I hear a 'yes' so I slowly opened up her legs and see her soaked pussy. I ran my finger along her slit, gathering her juices and bringing it up to my mouth, tasting her. "Mmm you taste divine love." I look up to see her blushing. "Where's your manners gone honey?" I tease. I'm not going to be rough, but, when I do, this is what she will be expecting. "T-thank S-Scarlett." I smile. "Your welcome."

My attention goes back to where she clearly needs me most. My thumb goes to her clit and pressed down making her release a loud moan. "Tell me, Y/N. Have you touched yourself here?" I circle my thumb around her clit, earning more beautiful noises from my lover. "N-no Scar." I smile widely. "So, I'm the very first person to touch you then?" She nods, but I allow it. "Good." She tried to close her legs but I stopped her. "Ah ah baby." I tutted and she whined. "Can I put a finger in? It will feel weird at first my love but I promise it will feel good." I assure her and kiss her inner thigh. "Please." She whimpered and bucked her hips making me chuckle.

I enter a finger and she tried moving away. "Hey hey, darling. It's okay. Your doing so well love. So well." I coo and kiss her thighs again to distract her. "More." She whined. I giggle a bit as I start to curl my finger making her moan. "Want another finger my love?" "Yes please." I smile and slide in another finger making her whine again.

I curl my fingers and slowly slide them in and out ash's when moaned. "More... more fingers." She babbled. "More?" I ask. "Okay baby." I add a third. She tried moving away again. "It's okay doll. Doing so good. Taking my fingers so well love." I praise. She seems to love when I praise her.

"Ahh- Scar.. stop! I need to pee!" She moaned. I chuckle. "No baby, you are gonna come. Just let go when you are ready my love." It took a minute before she came. I helped her rude out her orgasm before taking my fingers out. She whined at the empty feeling. "Can I clean up up honey?" she nodded, exhausted. I bent down and licked her up and she jumped a few times as she was still sensitive.

I got her a glass of water and crawled beside her. "Here you go bub, drink up." Not surprised, she gulped it down. I took the glass and placed it on the bedside table, that can go downstairs in the morning. "Hey gorgeous." I say softly and bring her in my arms. "You did so well for me. Was I good?" I ask, bringing her into my arms. "Yes. Amazing." She mumbled. "You are tired out huh?" I whisper and stroke her hair. She nodded into the crook of my neck. "Its okay bubs, go to sleep. I'll be here when you wake up."