The new recruit - NR

A bit of smut!!

You were walking with Nick Fury to meet the avengers as you would be joining the team. Fury told you, you were his most skilled agent. That's why you would be joining.

You walked in and everyone turned to face you. "Hello ma'am I am Steve Rogers." You shook his hand. "And that's Tony Stark, Wanda and Pietro Maximoff, Clint Barton, Bucky Barnes, Thor, Loki, Bruce Banner and Natasha Romanoff." The redhead was smirking at you. It was silent but you broke it. "Do I have a room?" Steve nodded and was about to say something but Natasha cut him off. "I will bring you too it." She stood up and grabbed your hand. "Come on."

She dragged me to my room and stopped in front of it. "So princess, what's your name?" You blushed at the pet name. "Y/N." She nodded. "Well umm I'm gonna go shower. She nodded and had a smirk on her face.

You were in the shower when the door opened. You looked over to see Natasha in a robe. "Natasha!" You squealed. "My shower isn't working, so I'm joining you." She dropped her robe and you covered your eyes until a pair of hands grabbed them. She was grinning at you. You blushed and throned around. Natasha slid her arms around you. "Your beautiful." She husked as her hands roamed your body. "T-thanks Natasha you too." She chuckled and and her hands went lower. "You don't mind this do you?" You shook your head. You wanted this. You have always had a crush on the black widow. And of course Fury probably told her. He was like your father figure, so he most definitely told her.

Time skip cause I can

You and Natasha were on your bed snuggled up in towels. That was the greatest sex you have ever had. You were tired though. Natasha got up but you grabbed her wrist. "Yes kitten?" She asked you. You nuzzled your face into her chest. "Stay." You felt her nod and relax onto the bed.