'You gave my daughter what?!' - NR

^REQUESTED^

"Thanks again Nat." You say to your best friend. Natasha had said she would look after your daughter for the day, while you enjoy today by yourself. A relaxing day. Your daughter, Bonnie, is 4 and she isn't that hard to handle. She is a child that's into reading and writing and learning. She does play occasionally when she wants to. "No problem. We will have fun right Bonnie?" The little girl nodded but continued to stay glued to your leg. "Bye baby have fun with Nat." You kissed your daughters forehead and left.

No ones POV

"So kid what do you wanna do?" Natasha asked the 4 year old. "Read." Then she ran off to the living area and sat on the couch to read. Natasha followed behind her and read a book of her own.

It's been about 1 hour and Natasha was bored. "Bonnie are you sure you don't want anything else?" Natasha asked the girl for like the 5th time. "No." Nat sighed. Then an idea popped into her head. She brought some vodka. Maybe if she snuck some to the kid then she would want to be more fun. It was a terrible idea but it would be worth it. Right?

Now Bonnie was stumbling about the place singing with Natasha who was actually sober. Then Natasha realised that Bonnie had to take a nap about 10 minutes ago. "Bonnie! Nap time!" The girl turned around and gave a drunken smile. "Nooo! I don't wanna!" Bonnies words were slurred. Then Natasha heard the door shut. "IM HOME!" You yelled. 'Shit Shit Shit' was what Natasha thought. She was frozen in place, watching the young girl stumble and slur her random words. That's when you walked in. You knew exactly what happen by the way your daughter was acting. "Natasha..." you glared at her making her explain. "Ok I gave her vodka!" Your glare only hardened. "You have my daughter what?!" You screeched. You ran over, scooped up your daughter who had decided to take a nap on the floor and place her in bed before going to have a talk with your friend. "Nat what on earth were you thinking?!" Natasha looked down, ashamed by her actions. "She was just really boring and I didn't think what I was doing before I actually done it." She admitted, still looking down at the ground. Then she heard a giggle? Her head shot up to see you giggling. "Ok maybe my daughter is a bit boring but you don't give her vodka next time." Your tone more serious at the end. "Yes ma'am." Then you both burst out laughing. You could never stay mad at the red head. But you didn't know why.