The theraputic friend - SJ

You are 15
WARNINGS- Mentions of abuse, nightmare, light mentions of rape, mentions of kidnapping and self harm.

"Thanks so much Y/N, you give the best advice." Your friend, or would you say 'friend' told you. "Yep, always here." You smile at them. "Well umm, I actually ha-" It ended. You sigh.

"Hey Y/N, I need help!" Tom Holland knocked on your trailer door. "Yep, just a sec!" You silently whimper before getting up and opening the door, facing a crying Tom. "Oh Tom what happened?"
He ranted for about 1 hour, you gave him advice and tea as well as a hug. Then he was gone again.

It came to night time, your favourite. No one disturbs you. You scroll through your friends Snapchat stories and your lip quivered. They didn't invite you yet again. They never invite you anywhere. It's only when they need advice that they pay attention to you.

Tears made there way down your face and your breathe hitched as someone walked in. "Hey Y/N, I need help." Mark. You quickly wiped your tears before putting a smile on your face. "Yeah?"

He left. Same old same old. You cried yourself to sleep that night, as you do every other night. You didn't want to burden everyone with your problems so you just stuck a smile on your face and try to be everyone's sunshine. Though, you don't feel like it. All you wanna do is lay in bed and never get up again.

You have heard everyone's complaints and nightmares. The lot. But they didn't know you had your own problems. You have a dad thats an alcoholic and a drug addict who hurts you mentally and physically, you watched your dad kill your mom when you were 9, you have been in a dark place, scars litter your skin and you were kidnapped. Yes, you were kidnapped. He did unspeakable things. Let's just say, your first was ruined if you know, you know.

One day, Chris E was ranting to you about something. Though he hasn't really taken in your appearance. You had dark eye bags, your eyes shown red from the amount of crying you have done.

Scarlett watched you from a distance, she was one who never asked for any advice. She wanted to give you advice. She wanted to wrap you up in her arms and protect you from anything in the world. She has known you since you were 4 when she joined in Iron Man 2. You play Tony's adopted daughter. She remembered all the memories from when you were little.

"Scarlyyyyy! Play with me." You pout up at her, making grabby hands. She chuckled and swung you up into the air, then placing you on her hip. "Ok my darling, what do you wanna play?"

"Hide and seek!" Scarlett let you down and she started counting. You found RDJ sitting on his phone so you ran over and tugged his trousers. "Yes my daughter?" You teasingly smiled, placing you on his lap. "Hide me!" He chuckled and placed you under the massive pillow beside him. "Don't move." He laughed at how you can hide behind a pillow and not be seen. Perks for being a small 4 year old.

"Y/N! Where are you?" She laughed when she saw tiny feet sticking out from the pillow beside Robert. He smiled. "Oh I wonder." She slowly moved forward and tickled your feet making you shriek. "Scarly!" You giggle.

But when you were 9 you started acting... different. She was worried. What happened to her cuddle bug? Her little one?

On day she decided to visit your trailer, hearing small sobs breaking her heart. "Y/N darling let me in." She waited a couple minutes. You finally opened the door, acting fine. "Bubs... let it out." She pulled you to her arms and closed the door. "Scarly." You sobbed. She kissed your head.

She let you sob, rant and everything. You eventually were tired out and snuggled closer to her. "Cuddle bug?" Scarlett called. You smile at the name. You miss the little names she'd give you. "I like that name." She smiled and kissed your head again. "I'm always here little one. I'm never leaving."