Seperation anxiety p.3 - SJ

Today was my birthday and my mummy was holding a small party with the cast. I woke up to my mummy shaking me and pressing kisses to my cheek. "Morning baby." She whispered putting my on her lap. "Mummy." I whispered. "Yeah." She asked. "Hold me." I whimpered. Sometimes I get scared for no reason. "Hey it's okay I'm here. Mummy's right here." She soothed me.

Now I was in mummy's lap in a pink princess dress. There was a knock at the door and Uncle Seb and Auntie Lizzie came in. "Happy birthday princess!" They shouted while I giggled when Uncle Seb picked me up. "Having a good day so far?" He asked. I nodded. Soon everyone was there.

I got a lot of toys and outfits that I loved and I didn't leave my mummy's side all day. Now we were doing cake which was marvel themed. "Who's on the cake sweetie?" Mummy asked me. "Auntie Lizzie and mummy!" Everyone laughed. We cut the cake after I blew out my candles. We all watched a movie. I was cuddled up on mummy's chest. Everyone was staying over. We were watching Cinderella. Soon I fell asleep on mummy's chest and I felt her kiss my forehead. "Sleep baby." As she held me.

Sorry this one was short I had no idea what to put ahahah