Wrap party - SJ

Your 14.
Black widow wrap party (there is gonna be drinks)
I'm gonna put the ones I had last night.

Scarletts POV
I have been at this party for 10 minutes and cannot find Y/N. I know she will be with her older sister, cousin, brother and his boyfriend. So I went hunting for them. They always make things more fun.

As I was looking I saw Violet. "Hey Violet, have you seen Y/N?" She nodded. "Hi Scar, she is over there." I smiled. "Thanks sweetheart." I walked over to them. They had drinks at their table. I swear to god if Y/N is drinking she is coming home with me and getting grounded.

"Is Y/N drinking?" I ask. "Mom let her." Ok at least there is permission. "Just wicked right?" I saw them slightly smirk and nod. Ok, so she is drinking something else. "Are you drinking Vodka?" I glared at her making her shrink in her seat. "It's not funny." I scolded her as she tried to contain her giggles. (Btw my mum let me ;)) "it's diluted with lemonade Scar." She rolled her eyes. "I don't care that one is 40% alcohol." She rolled her eyes once more. "No more drinking."

Your POV
Of course you were not going to stop. "Y/N try this." Your brother passed you a Corona beer and you tasted it. "Ehh no for me." You also tried Prosecco but also didn't like it.

Your sister filled your cup with a shot of Smirnoff Raspberry and some lemonade. It was so good. Your sister had a vape, she passed it to you for you to try. "Are you sure?" They all nodded and watched you take a puff. You blew out the smoky stuff. (So good at words right?) "minty."

Your sister had many videos of you, tasting drinks and just random videos of you and her and also the one you tried the vape. She sent them to you. They gave you the vape again and you were about to put it in your mouth when it was snatched from you. (My mum or dad doesn't know about this bahahha)

"That's it missy, I'm taking you to mine." You looked at the time and saw it was just the adults and it was about 1:37am. "But-" she glared at you making you shut up. "Bye Y/N love you darling!" "Bye queen!"

"Wait Scar, someone is texting me." You pulled away from her grasp and pulled out your phone. "Nope." She took your phone and put in her bag. "What?" She picked you up with ease, you always wonder how, your not light but not heavy. "Your grounded."

She walked home with you in her arms. The walk was 20 minutes long! Well you were almost home. "Scar put me down." She ignored you. "Your basically kidnapping me." You say bluntly. You started getting tired so you put your head in the crook of her neck and made sure your legs were wrapped tightly around her waist. "Scarly don't drop me." You mumbled. Scarlett couldn't stay mad. "I won't bubs." She kissed your head. "Am I still grounded?" You felt her nod making you huff. "Just sleep baby. I won't drop you. I would never."

When you woke up, you were in PJs that were always at Scars for you since you stay there sometimes. You were in Scarletts bed, since she knew you would crawl in the bed with her in the middle of the night anyway. "Scarly?" You whisper out. "I'm here honey." She called from your left. She was brushing out her hair. "I'm sorry Scarly." You teared up, you hated disappointing her. "No sweetheart, no tears." She cooed and wiped the fallen ones off your cheeks. "How about we get some sleep. We can talk in the morni- well later in the morning." You nodded and she crawled in bed. "Come here hun." She patted her chest meaning for you to lay and snuggle with her. "I love you little one." She whispered. "Love you too auntie scar." Making her heart melt. You have never called her auntie. She kissed your head and you cuddled further into her.