punishment - NR

You were sitting in the principles office. You skipped 3 classes. "Have you called someone?" You nodded. "I called my mommy." He nodded and sat back down in his chair just as the door opened. "Sorry I'm late." Natasha apologised. "You are her mother?" Nat nodded. "Something like that." "Yes she is." The principle cleared his throat. "Your daughter skipped 3 classes today." Nat looked at you and glared. "Thank you for letting me know, she will get punished." He nodded and let the both of you leave.

You both got to the car and she stopped you. "Bad girls have to sit in the back." You stuck out your tongue and she grabbed it. "What did I say about sticking out your tongue." She growled and let go. You gulped and ran to the backseat.

It was a silent car ride. Which only means that Natasha is pissed. When you got to the compound, Tony and Steve were outside. Natasha slammed the door shut and opened yours, roughly grabbing you and then slammed your door shut. "Oh oh." Tony smirked and Steve tried to suppress his chuckles.

When you got to your shared room, she locked the door. "Strip." You slowly did. "Faster!" You jumped and rushed to get everything off. She then sat on the bed and pointed towards her lap. "Now." Once you were on her lap, she rained down her spanks. Tears were streaming down your face, she has never spanked you this hard before.

"Look at that baby, mommy has your ass black and blue. And look mommys hand print is even there." She smiled at her work. "It hurts." You whimpered. She smirked. "Good it will teach you not to skip classes. Now, lie down."

"Mommy please!" You begged. Her fingers were teasing your entrance. You have had about 3 releases. "Hmmm no." She smirked. "Noooooo!" You whined as she walked out the door and locking it. You would try and get up after her, but she tied you down to the bed. "I want you to think about what you have done!" She yelled through the door. Bitch.