🔴widow suit - SJ

scarlett and you are best friends but you have a crush on her :)

You have finished your scenes long ago, but you are just sat in Scarletts chair, watching her 'fight' a bad guy. Scarlett is your best friend, but you have a massive crush on her that you always hopes she'd never pick up on. But what you don't know is that Scarlett has known for ages. You make it painfully obvious.

Eventually, you couldn't sit there anymore, watching as muscles flex in the widow suit. God you love that widow suit. She looks gorgeous in it.

You quickly walk to your trailer and lay down on the bed. "Stop thinking about her, stop thinking about her, stop thinking about her, sto-" "Thinking about who?" A husky voice said. Your head snapped up to see Scarlett stood there, arms crossed with a raised eyebrow. "No one." You mutter, sitting up and patting the space next to you. "Come on Y/N, tell me. I'm your best friend aren't I?" You bit your lip at the words 'best friend'. Why cant it be more than that?

"Y/N... my eyes are up here babe." Oh fucking shit. Your eyes were trained on her chest whilst you spaced out. Wait, did she just call me- "Y/N!" She shouted making your head look up to her smirking face. "Staring is rude." She muttered, bringing her hand up to tuck hair behind your ear. Your face burned a bright shade of red. "Cat got your tongue?" She fake pouted. "SCARLETT, WE NEED YOU FOR A SCENE!" Someone shouted making her huff and kiss your head. "I'll be back."

3rd person POV

Scarlett walked out and towards where she's meant to be shooting when she found Y/Ns phone on the floor.

It was open.

She picked up to see some sort of edit of her, then she swiped down to see a video 'things that scream Natasha Romanoff' then it was a black screen. "Oh..." Scarlett slowly smirked taking the phone with her to put in a safe space.

Back to you:

You must of fell asleep because when you woke up, there was a sound of... metal scraping together? You jolted up and saw Scarlett, still in her widow suit, sat manspread like on the chair across your bed. She was sharpening knives.

"Scar... what are you doing?" You whisper, kind of scared. She stopped her movements and slowly looked up at you smirking. "Scar? your scaring me..." You mutter, scooting back as she slowly made her wait towards you, crawling in the bed until she was above you. "You dirty little girl." She muttered, bringing her hand up to cup your face. "Uh-what?" You stutter out. "Don't get all confused on me little girl. You want this, I know you want this." She whispered in your ear, before sucking at your pulse point. "mmm- Scar-" "Shhh love." You do as good as she joins your lips together, letting her tongue slide into your mouth.

The kiss wasn't slow and sweet, it was more fast and needy. She pulled away, her eyes almost black. "Green is keep going, yellow is slow down and red is completely stop. Okay baby?" She asks sweetly. You nod making her shake her and tut. "Come on little dove, use your big girl words." She mocked. "Y-yes Scar." She smirked, stroking your cheek with her thumb before slowly leaning down to kiss your neck. Big purple hickeys being formed by the goddess on top of you. You pushed her head closer, only now realising shes still got her wig on.

"Can I take this off? Is that okay?" Scarlett looked up into your eyes as she asks. "Mhm." You nod, making her grin and rip off the shirt making you gasp. "No bra? You planned this you little slut." You chuckled darkly, taking a nipple in between her hands and twisted it making you whimper. "N-no i di-didn't!" You whisper. "Don't you lie to me little girl." She warned you and pinched your other nipple. "Ooohhh." You whine, arching your back. "If you don't be quiet, everyone will hear you." She told you, laughing. "But that's what you want, you want everyone to know what your being fucked by the black widow like the slut you are." You whimper at her words, they make you wet.