Boobs - SJ

Scarlett is 5'7 in this and you are 5'2

Your POV

Your girlfriend was the one and only Scarlett Johansson. It was a funny story how you met...

You walked to the bathroom at comic con. You got there when you bumped into someone. "Oh shit sorry." They apologised.

They helped you up and you were met by the persons chest, and omg there boobs. (Scar is wearing the black dress.) "like what you see?" The person chucked. "I uh- OMG SORRY MISS JOHANSSON." You squeaked. "No princess it's ok."

"Sorry mo- boo- no I'm Miss Johansson, really." You looked up at her to see she was smirking.

The rest you always remembered. Scarlett is rough. At sex. Fuck, she wrecked you that day. Then after you remember her carrying you to her house from the cab and you laying on her nude chest.

"Y/N baby I'm home!" Scarlett yelled making you run into her arms. "Hi Kitten." She husked. "Hi Scarly." You whispered and pecked her lips. "Can we cuddle and order takeout?" You put on your cute face making her roll her eyes. "Hey don't roll your eyes." You say sternly making her glare at you. "Sorry Scar." You lay your head on her shoulder. Scarlett smiled and picked you up, carrying you to the sofa. "It's ok baby, just remember where you stand." You nodded and waited while she closed the blinds and curtains then out on a movie. "Scarly..." you smiled at her. "Yes babe hold on." She undressed but kept her bra and joggers on. "There you go." You lay your head on her chest and she kissed your head. "You love them more than me." She whispered with a chuckle. "Hmmm maybe." She grinned and stroked your hair. "Boobs." You giggled.

Scarlett shook her head fondly. "Yes baby, there my boobs." She replied to you. "C-can I leave a mark?" You whispered shyly and she nodded. You dived in and instantly started sucking on her chest making her moan. "Ohhh that's my good girl. That's enough baby." You pulled back and saw purple makes forming on her right breast. "Happy?" You nodded and snuggled back into her.

Soon after your food, Scarlett and you were in bed, her reading to you while you lay in her arms. "Baby, mommy needs to punish you for earlier. I know it wasn't much but you still need put in place." You whimpered and nodded. "Yes mommy."

"Ok baby, get the 10inch strap, blindfold, vibrator, collar, leash, nipple clamps and whip (NO NOT CAUSE OF RACE!! You can use a whip in a kinky way.) and knife please a baby." You stated at her. "Don't worry not all of its for punishment." You nodded but still stared at her. "Well... go!" She ordered.

Boy your in for a long ass night.