4 year old on set - SJ

A/N
Guys I did it

Anyway on with the chapter,

Imagine Charlie from good luck Charlie cause she a cutie.

Scarletts POV:

• The director called the avengers cast over saying we have a new cast member. "Ok guys, you will love her, she is adorable. She is 4 years old and her name is Y/N Y/L/N." Just then a cute little girl with a blue dress on came running in. "Hewwo!" We all cooed at her. She is adorable. "Me wear this?" She pointed to the dress she was wearing. "Yes you can wear that honey." Everyone but me was needed on set, I had babysitting duty.

• "Come on them." I lifted her up and she squealed making me chuckle. I then heard her gasp. "You bwack widow!" I smiled. "Yes I am."

• I took her to the sitting area where I found her toys. "Nat you stay?" My heart melted. She really thinks I'm the real character. "Yes of course." I cooed.

• "AHHHH!" Y/N squealed when RDJ and Jeremy were chasing her around. It was worrying me though, Y/N is to close the all the wires and stuff. "Y/N come closer!" I shouted but she tripped over and everyone looked over. She got back up and her eyes started watering. "Scarly!" She cried and ran to me. "Shhh baby it's ok." I rocked her while Chris H helped clean her leg up a bit. It was a slight bleed so he put a Peppa pig plaster on her.

• "Ok Y/N go do your scene with Mark." I let her down from my trailer and she ran off. Not even 5 mins later she came running back. "Me tired." She stretched her arms up and I picked her up and out her on my hip. "Ok, go to sleep little one."