Pleading eyes - NR

🔴WARNING - MENTIONS OF ABUSE🔴

YOUR POV
I was getting ready to go to a pub with my boyfriend, David. I put on casual clothes (black skinny jeans with a cream jumper). He told you to wear that as to not show all of the bruises he leaves on you from your daily beatings.

You see he abuses me, he would tell at me for the most stupidest of things for example; I would put a glass in the wrong cupboard. That kind of thing. Then he would slap and the beat the crap out of me. And if your unlucky he would touch you in ways that disgusted you. When we are out in public he would tell you to act like a happy couple, in which I did even though my eyes were pleading for someone to notice. But no one did. You were to scared to say anything even though if you were out with him he would flirt and make out with other girls right in front of me. His best friend, Otis would always always look at me with sympathy and I would just shrug it off.

Right now you were leaving the bathroom and to the bedroom, where he unfortunately was. "Good, hide that ugly body go your bitch." He came over and punched your stomach. You yelped. "Now come on slut." He walked out and you quickly followed.

You walked out your apartment and plastered on a fake smile and he took your hand and you tried not to flinch away and acted happy but your eyes were telling a different story. They were pleading for someone to notice. But yet no one did. You both got to the pub and he stopped causing you to do the same. "Now I'm gonna allow you to talk with others but if you tell a single soul about what I do to you, your dead got it?" He hissed. You nodded. "Yes sir." you whispered. He gestured you to go first and he smacked you ass. You inwardly cringed.

He instantly left your side to go find a hot girl to tongue fuck with. You didn't watch where you were going and you crashed into someone. "Omg I'm sorry." A feminine voice with an accent said. "Yeah don't worry it was my fault, I wasn't watching where I was going." You chuckled. "Okay I'm Wanda by the way." She stuck out her hand. "I'm Y/N." She smiled. She grabbed your hand and pulled you over to a group of people. Oh my god. The avengers. "Guys this is Y/N I just bumped into her!" She introduced me. I smiled. "Hi doll I'm Bucky." "Sam." "I'm Tony." "Steve." "Bruce." "IM THOR LADY Y/N!" "quiet down you big oaf, I'm Loki." "Pietro." "Clint." "Natasha." You locked eyes with the red head. God she was hot. Wait what am I doing? I blushed and she smirked.

"So did you come here alone?" Tony asked you while Wanda dragged you down to come sit next to her. "Erm no uh I came here with David." Steve raised an eyebrow. "Who is David?" I put on my fake smile. "My boyfriend." He nodded. You all chatted a bit until Bucky asked you the one question you didn't want to hear. "So Y/N where is this lucky man of yours?" "Oh umm probably over with his friends, yeah, over with his friends." Your voice wavered at the end and you prayed no one noticed. He nodded which caused you to breath out a quiet sigh of relief. You didn't know that a certain read head was watching you and picking up small things from you.

NATASHAS POV
I sat there observing the girl, Y/N. She was pretty, actually gorgeous. She seemed nice but when we talked about her boyfriend, David was it? She seemed to have a slight falter to her attitude. She puts on this fake smile but I noticed sadness and fear in her eyes. They were like pleading for someone to notice. I sure did. I also noticed her voice waver when Bucky asked her where he was.

She started to keep glancing back to this one spot and I could see more sadness every time she looked. I looked over to where she was looking and saw a man snogging a girl in the corner. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that is David. I suddenly stood up and grabbed her hand and dragged her to the bathroom.

"What's really happening with David?" I asked her gently. "N-nothing." I gave her a look. That's when she spilled. The poor girl. He doesn't deserve her. I pulled her in for a hug. "I'm gonna talk to him okay?" She quickly shook her head. "No! He will hurt you!" I scoffed. "Sweetie I'm the Black Widow. He's just a moron." I pecked her cheek and she blushed. I smirked and went to go have a 'chat' with David.