Separation anxiety p.2 - SJ

SCARLETTS POV
Y/N hadn't left my side since what happened a week ago. When she did she would always make sure I was in sight. I found it cute. I did have that chat with Seb. He was ashamed and said sorry. Right now we're walking around town shopping for some new clothes. "Do you like these baby?" I asked holding up a pair of shorts. I got no reply. I looked around seeing no sight of her. I started panicking. "Y/N!! BABY?!"

I started asking people if they have seen her and they shook their heads but helped me look for her which I was thankful for. I phoned Chris and Lizzie and they are heading here and they said they would phone the rest of them. I was frantically running around but still seeing no sight of her. "Y/N!!" I shouted again. Some people started joining in. Soon the rest of the cast was here and immediately started searching. Someone came up to me. It was a lady. "I found her I think!" I followed her and there she was. Hiding in a clothes rack. I closely looked at her. She couldn't breathe, she was crying but no sound came out. Panic attack.

"Everyone leave please!" I told everyone which they did. I carefully picked her up and laid her on the floor in her back. I noticed she was just crying really hard now. I bent down elbows either side of her head. "Baby can you blow on my face for me. Like this?" I gently blew on her face. It took a couple of tries but we got there. "Good job baby. I'm right here. Shhh." I picked her up and bounced her up and down. "What happened sweetie?" I asked her. "Someone tried to take me mummy and I panicked." She whispered and hid her face in the crook of my neck. I phoned everyone and said she is okay. I got in the car but she wouldn't go in her car seat. "Baby come on in the car seat." But she just cling into me more. I sighed. I took her with me and strapped us both in. By the time we were at the house she was passed out. I gently lifted her up and got her inside. I laid her on my bed and went next to her. She snuggled up to me. I'm gonna have to take a few weeks of work.

3 weeks later

Y/N still clung to my side either holding my hand or me carrying her. It was mostly the second one but I didn't mind. "Mummy" She called out to me. "Yes baby?" I put her in my lap. "Are you mad at me?" She teared up a bit. "What, why would I be mad?" "Be-because I left your side." I laughed and hugged her close. "Baby your too pure for this world." And would you look at that. She fell asleep again. I soon found myself tired and rested my head on hers. She was my baby and no one is gonna take her away from me.