Cant sleep - NR

You were apart of the avengers and you were all like a big family although you were always quiet and didn't speak much. The only reason for that is because you find it extremely hard to sleep. You would shake frantically, toss and turn all through the night. You had insomnia. You have had is since you were a kid. The team don't know this because you don't want them worrying over you. You would hide your tired face with big fake smiles and lots of concealer. Although one did have suspicions but you didn't know that. That was Natasha. As she was a very observant person. I mean she is a spy after all.

Right now it was 2:26am on a Saturday night. You tried everything to get yourself to sleep. You read a book, watched a movie, watched a boring documentary, done some paperwork and had a glass of warm milk. You just couldn't sleep. Tears spring to your eyes as this was very frustrating for you. You would be drained throughout the day, but when it's time to sleep you just couldn't. The tears leaked from your eyes. You brung the blanket up to you mouth to quieten the sobs as you have thin walls and your room is right next to Natashas. What you didn't know was that Natasha was already awake in her room and could still hear you. Her heart shattered hearing you like this but wanted you to tell her yourself on what wrong.

Two weeks have went by and you still haven't told anyone. And your condition has only gotten worse. You were shaking more violently. You opted to staying in your room. The team was quite worried about you but thought to leave it and left you food outside your door.

It was exactly 1:00am and you couldn't sleep again. You just wanted to scream. You whimpered on the verge of a breakdown. "I just want to sleep." you whispered to yourself. You let the sobs come out. They would sound heartbreaking to anyone who heard them. Natasha could hear your broken sobs through the walls and she couldn't take it anymore to hear you sound so broken. She got up from her bed and walked to your door. She gently knocked to alert you that she is coming in. You immediately put your head down on the pillow and pretended to sleep. You heard the door creak open, "I know your awake." She said gently and sitting down in the bed beside you. "I'm sorry if I woke you." you whimpered. You looked up at her with sorry eyes. Her heart broke at this. "Come here love." She opened her arms. You immediately crash into them and cried into her shoulder. "Shhhh now, I'm here, I'm here love." It took a couple of minutes for you to calm down but when you did she pulled you back a bit and brushed some hair away from your face. "Want to tell me what's wrong honey?" You sighed and told her everything.

Natasha took in everything you were saying and nodded. "Would you like to sleep with me tonight sweetheart?" You nodded. She took your hand and dragged you to her room. She pulled you into her bed and pulled the covers up. You snuggled into them then felt Natasha wrap her arms around your waist and pull you close. You put your head on her chest. And suddenly you stopped shaking. You smiled and snuggled into her more. She noticed this and laughed. "You know I've liked you for a really long time, Y/N. I just want you to know that." She kissed the top of your head. "I like you too Nat." You whisper. She smiled and pecked your forehead. "Sleep love." You both fell asleep with smiles on your faces.

TWO WEEKS LATER

Two weeks later you and Nat were official and you moved into her room. The team were very supportive of you and Tony even made shirts. He was definitely your number 1 shipper. The team were also very understanding of your condition. You were just happy to get it off your chest.

Right now you were snuggling into Nats side while watching a movie in your room. "I love you." She husked and leaned down to kiss you passionately. You beamed "I love you too." You kissed her and then straddled her lap. Now you were in a hot make-out session. You somehow never heard the door open and Steve walked in and went speechless. He blushed and his face was as red as a tomato. He quickly walked out and quietly closed the door. He walked back to the living room to see Tony with the TV on watching the camera in your room. "Tony you should not be doing that. And why di you have a camera in their room?" He scolded. "But it's hot. And I have a camera in everyone's room. Don't worry I don't look at anything." He replied. "Then how do you know they are making out?" Steve asked. "FRIDAY told me." He winked.

Back in your room you pulled away "You think Starks watching us?" You asked through pants of breath. "Yep." She looked to the corner of your room and gave the camera the finger. You heard a faint shout from Steve. "LANGUAGE!" You both just laughed and continued making out.