Bullied - NR

REQUESTED

"Watch it loser." You groan as you got knocked into the lockers. This has been happening for the few months you have been at college. Of course, you haven't told anyone. Especially not your girl. Natasha Romanoff. The black widow herself. Wouldn't want her involved.

"I-Im sorry." You stutter. Considering you're dating a badass assassin, you cannot stand up for yourself. "I-I'm sorry. The whore cant even form words. What are you? A dumb baby? I bet- hey. You do don't you? You got a girlfriend. Are you a dyke? That's even worse. Bet you are dating a loser anyway. Come on let's leave." He pushed you back on the ground and your head banged agent the floor. Well that's gonna leave a bruise. You picked up your books and papers that were scattered around the floor. "Hey! You!" Someone yelled. You sighed as more paper was dumped on the floor. "Do my homework nerd." Then they walked off.

Your day has been worse. Your food was taken from you, milk was dumped over your head along with a banana peel, smashed into lockers and now you are sitting in a bathroom stall. Great. You grabbed your phone out your bag to see that Natasha was texting you. That brought a smile to your face.

Natty 💗
Hey baby girl, I'm picking you up today and we can go get ice cream?

Nats girl 💕
Yep that sounds amazing! Cant wait
To see you!

You shut off your phone when someone entered the bathroom. "Hey loser! I know you're in here!" You internally groaned and walked out. "D-do you need me to do your homework Emily?" She laughed and pushed you. "Yes dumbass. What else are you good for?" She fake pouted and dumped her books on you. "Have fun."

Finally, it was the end of the day and you saw Nat in one of Tony's expensive cars. And she was leaning against it while people stared. Of course they couldn't miss the famous and hot black widow.

"What is she doing here?" "I don't know." "She is fucking hot." "Bet she is good with her tongue." "No her fingers look good." "Guys shush, she definitely uses a fake cock." "Ok someone should ask her." "Let's stop talking about fucking. Let's talk about why she is here. Anyway, she could be a bottom." "*scoffs* doubt it." "She could kill me any day." (Idk why I did this but I'm keeping it)

Conversations like that was all you heard. Natasha was wearing skinny black jeans, and a black vest top with her black leather jacket. And of course she had gum in. Everyone went silent as you walked up to her. "Hey baby." She cooed and kissed you. She pulled back and gasped. "You must be freezing darling. Here." She took of her jacket and put it on you while everyone kept staring. "Come on let's go Natty." You kissed her once more before getting in. "Yo the nerd got the widow." Someone whispered just as you got in. Yes I have.

"How was school baby?" You sighed and shrugged. "Nothing good. Same old boring classes." Natasha started at you with a raised eyebrow. "Hey, what Happened here?" Her thumb grazed over your bruise making you wince a bit. "Who did that?" She growled. "N-no one.." You say as tears threaten to fall. "Baby. It's ok. Tell me." She kissed your head as she brought you into a hug. "No one likes me Nat! They call me a nerd and m-make me do their homework.." you kept ranting as you sobbed. Everything built up in you was now gone. "Shhh baby it's ok. It won't happen again. Hey, Tony will teach you everything and you can stay at the tower. No going to school." You nodded and took her into a kiss.

Nats POV:

The little shits had the nerve to hurt my girl. I don't think so. Not on my watch.

As soon as I dropped Y/N off at the tower, I went straight back to school where most people were still standing. I slammed the car door shut and I shouted. "WHO HURT MY GIRL!? HMM?!" A few people shakily inhaled and stepped backwards. There.

I stormed up to them and said scarily calm. "Touch her again and you will regret it. I will make sure you are hurt in ways in which your going to wish you are dead." They nodded and whimpered. "Good."

I headed back home once they probably pissed themselves. "Baby! I'm back." I walked into the main room. "She is in your shared room Nat." Clint smiled at me. I nodded and walked to our room and smiled at the sight. She was in my hoodie, her favourite one of mine and she was cuddled on my side of the bed, sleeping. "Hey baby." I whispered and tucked her behind her ear. "Hi Natty." She mumbled and pulled me into bed to cuddle. "Ok slow down tiger." I chuckled and got myself comfortable. She kissed my cheek before laying her head on my chest. "You are my best girl." I whispered. "You are my favourite person."