I hate you but i dont p.2 - NR

^REQUESTED^

Everyone had their mission suits on to come and get you. Tony had tracked you down, you were in an alleyway near the tower. The reason why they had their mission suits on is because they never know what type of trouble could happen. Like HYDRA agents could just appear out of nowhere.

They left the tower and walked a few streets down, getting greeted by people but quickly walking off as they needed to find you. As they were walking Steve went up to Nat. "Hey Nat. I umm I think maybe we should split up." He said to her, scared for her reaction. "Yeah I think so too." He nodded and went to walk beside Wanda. Natasha was happy, she could be with you. Well, once they find you.

They turned to the alleyway that it said you were in only to find you asleep on the dirty ground. Wanda went over and picked up your stuff and Natasha went over, crouched down beside you and picked you up bridal style.

Once they got back to the tower, Natasha walked to your room and set you on the bed. She contemplated on staying with you until you wake up or just leave. One look at your face and she decided to stay. She sat next to you on the bed, putting your head in her lap so she could play with your hair and turned on the TV. She made sure it was in low volume so it wouldn't wake you up.

About 20 minutes later she felt you stir awake. "Hey." You jumped up at her voice. "Oh hi Nat, I'm guessing you found me." You looked down to play with your hands. "Yes we did, and umm me and Steve broke up..." You looked up and she saw hope in your eyes. Natasha smiled and captured her lips with yours. You were stunned but quickly recovered to kiss back. You both pulled back for air. "I'm guessing you knew." You say sheepishly. "Yes I did, I like you too." You intertwined your hands with hers and just sat in silence. "Nat?" She let out a hum. "Can you play with my hair again it felt nice." She nodded and you out your head back in her lap and she played with your hair. You eventually fell asleep. Natasha not long after.