I hate myself - SJ

So, basically I cry about my skin (eczema) nearly every night cause I wish I was like other people with smooth/Clear skin OR clearer skin that me. I honestly fucking hate it.

Also adding in what happened to me last week, it's was funny asf.

You are 11 in this and 4'9 cause Idk I saw a few 4'9 people so justice for them.

Your POV:

You just got back to set. You had tears coming down your face, happy ones from laughing. Your friend threw a calculator lid and it hit you on the forehead really hard. It hurt like hell and you were gonna cry but you laughed through it. Since it was funny.

"Y/N bubs what happened?" Scarlett rushed over. "Nothing Scar, I'm laughing." She nodded. "Honey, you have a slight bruise on your head." You told her what happened and she giggled. "Silly. Let me get you an ice pack bubs." She picked you up and walked to her trailer.

"There we go." She kissed your bruise. "Thank you Scar." You hugged her and jumped down from the counter. "Now, sleep." She ordered. "It's past your bedtime." You rolled your eyes playfully. "Yes ma'am."

Once you got there you went on your phone. You saw all your friends pictures and teared up. They are perfect. You always feel different with your skin. It's always itchy, dry, red and blotchy and scabby. Then your friends have smooth skin. "Why?" You whisper. You placed your phone down and looked towards your mirror. "Why why why! I wanna be pretty." You whisper shout and quietly sob. You look back up to the mirror and sob a bit louder. Words spilled out your mouth as you look at yourself. Ugly, disgusting, snake (sometimes when my skin is dry it looks like snake skin). You walked slowly to your bed and put your face in your pillow and screamed.

Scarletts POV:

I heard sobbing from Y/N's trailer so I ran. What I saw broke me. Y/N was silently sobbing, her eyes red and puffy. She only had her vest (let's say she hasn't grown boobs yet) and panties on. And she was scratching at her skin. "Y/N, honey." I walked over and took her hands away from her legs. "N-no Scar! D-don't look a-at me I'm ugly! A-and I wanna die!" (Yes I say this to myself :)) my heart broke. "Oh bubs. Your not ugly. You can't help this. Y/N sweetie you are a beautiful girl. Your skin doesn't change that. And please don't ever say that again." She nodded but still cried. "Come here baby." I picked her up and started swaying. "Shhh baby it's ok." I cooed.

After a bit I looked at her. "Want me to help with your cream hun?" She nodded and I put her cream on her, it was greasy which she despises. She put her night clothes on and I picked her up. "Scar your going to get greasy." She giggled making me smile. "I don't care."  I put her down in my bed and crawled in beside her. "I love you Y/N." I kissed her head. "I love you too mama." My heart exploded. "You want me to be your mama?" I sat up and she had a look of shock on her face. "I-it's just my mom is never there and dad only loves Lilly." She teared up a bit obviously thinking I was mad. "I would love to be your mama." She me hugged me and I cooed at her as she was crying. "Shhh baby." Now I get to say the line I have always wanted to say. "Mamas here."