🔴Being a tease p.2 - SJ

This is my apology guys, you get smut (short tho)

Remember Scar has a 10inch dick here.

Scarletts POV:

• I sat down on the bed and pulled my naked girlfriend over my lap. "How many does mommy need to give you? Hmm?" I asked her as I played with her hair. "None." She whispered which angered me. She should know better. "Wrong." I growled and slapped her ass hard. She opened her mouth to say something else but I started slapping her ass once more, my hand raining down in her ass. "M-mommy stop." But I kept going. She knows the safe word, and if she didn't like it, she would say it.

• Soon I stopped and her ass was covered in my hand marks making me proud. I helped her sit up and she had tears down her faces. "Took your punishment Good princess. So good for mommy." I husked and started nicking and sucking at her neck, producing dark purple marks. I got to her sweet spot and she moaned.

• I chucked her back in the bed and started kissing up her thighs getting closer to her core. "Oh sweetheart so wet." I moaned at the sight. Her cunt was soaked. All for me. "Mommy please." She whined as I blew on her heat. "Patience." I licked a stripe making her release a breathy moan.

• My fingers thrusted in and out of her wet pussy as I roughly kissed her. "Such a good girl for me." I moaned as her hand massaged my breast. "Oh princess gonna wreck this pussy."

• Her fingers tangled in my hair as I ate her out, god she tasted so sweet. "M-Mommy faster!" She pleaded. I did as told and went as fast as I could making her legs shake. "Release baby." I whispered into her cunt sending her over the edge.

• "you ready baby?" I ask as she straddles my lap getting ready to go down on my hard cock. "Y-yes mommy." She whimpered. She was going way to slow. "Honey hurry up." I demanded. "But mommy, it won't fit." She whined. "Want me to do it?" I asked with a smile making her shyly nod. I kissed her lips and helped her on to me. I could tell it's slightly painful and tears were coming down her face. "Baby it's ok, you can do it. Be a good girl for mommy." I coaxed. Soon enough I bottomed out in her.

• She was suffocating my cock with her tight hole. "Uuhhh uhhh mommy!" She was practically screaming as I pounded into her pussy. My Pussy. "Doing so good for me baby." I grunted at every thrust. (Faster than that girl meets world guy, bloody worm 🪱)

• I cant believe she did that. I look away for one minute and her hand is hovering over her hole. "NO!" I shouted at her and slapped her thigh. "Sorry mommy." She whimpered and moaned when I shoved my cock back in.

• She was overstimulated. I have been pounding into her for about 30 minutes. She normally only handles 10. But she got me so angry. "Widow." She croaked making me instantly stop and pull out. "What do you want for after care baby?" I cooed and kissed her head. "Cuddles?" She whispered. I nodded and cleaned her up quickly and layer down next to her. "Cuddles it is."

• She snuggled into me as I turned on the TV. "Nanny diaries." I rolled my eyes. Really? "No." I say bluntly. "Pleaseeeee." She whined and gave me puppy eyes. That doesn't work on me. "No." "But my pussy is sore from your dick." I looked at her and chuckled. "Good. We can have a day off tomorrow. But fine we can watch it." I kissed her head.