Nats a little p.3 - NR

A/N - couple things.

1. Im gonna delete the stories - Scarletts girl and your babygirl. BECAUSE I feel like I just went right into it and stuff. ANYWAY I will make another one soon.

2. Do you like the twist in Professor Romanoff? If you don't I don't mind changing it!

OK WHAT DO YOU WANT?

- Bottom!Nat and Top!reader (send requests here)

- Little Scarlett or more little Nat (send requests here)

- My chapter SMALL but Natasha is the small one (?)

- Bottom!Scarlett and Top!reader (send requests here)

- Any kinks you want in any chapters? I WONT KINK SHAME (I legit was reading tumblr and on some of them Natasha kept pissing in us... like 👁👄👁)

- any chapters you want roles reversed in?

OK LETS GET TO THE CHAPTER

You woke up to screaming from Nats crib. You quickly shot up and ran over. Natasha was sat there crying and when she saw you she instantly made grabby hands. "Mama!" You scooped her up and bounced her. "Shhh baby, mama is here." You cooed.

Once she stopped crying she looked at you with puppy eyes. "Mama I scared." She whimpered. "Why you scared princess? Tell mama." She sniffed. "Mama you died." Her eyes filling up with tears once more. "No no baby no tears. Mama is here see." You cooed at her, kissing her head. "Mama hungry." You nodded and was away to get up when she had managed to pull down your top so your boobs pulled out. You were shocked but shook it off once you realised she was whining when she wasn't comfy. You sat on the bed and moved her in a cradling position and she latched on. You looked down to see Natasha staring up at you and you smiled adoringly. "My baby." You whispered. "Mama I done." She announced. "Ok baby, wanna take bath?" As you looked over at the clock. 6:45am. You felt her nod.

Now Natasha was giggling happily in the bath, playing with rubber ducks. "Mama out now?" You nodded. Picking her up and wrapping her in a fluffy towel. "Come on little one, we need to get you dressed for breakfast." You laughed as she ran out to the room hiding under the bed. "Where did my little Natasha go?" You slowly walked towards the bed. "Is she.. here!" She laughed when she was scooped up from under the bed and being thrown into the air and being caught again. (Let's just say Natasha is like tiny.) Once you got her changed into a pull up and onesie, you carried her to breakfast.

You both pretty much had a chill day, watching movies and cuddling.