Fake friends - SJ

Your 13 and small ;)

Your POV:
You were all sat in your friend, Chloes room. They formed a circle and you sat on the outside. "So how about we go to dinner tonight? TGIS?" Everyone nodded. "Yes that's cool." Everyone turned to you obviously forgetting your there. "Sorry Y/N." They shuffled a bit so you could get in. "So I booked it at 6:30pm."

You went home and got dressed into some leggings and a jumper and you put on mascara and curled your hair. You were excited.

It was about 6:27pm now and no one was here yet. "Excuse me? Are you in the line sweetheart?" Someone asked and you looked to see THE SCARLETT JOHANSSON. WITH THE MARVEL CAST. "I-uh no."

It's 6:57pm now when you saw them at another restaurant with shopping bags making you tear up. "I knew I shouldn't of went." You whispered to yourself. One tear escaped your eye and you sped walked to the toilets in TGIS.

Scarletts POV:
The girl was waiting there for about 30 minutes before I saw a tear escape her eye and walked to the bathroom. I looked to see where she was looking before to see a bunch of girls giggling at another food place. That must be her friends. Bitches. "Guys I'm gonna be right back." They nodded.

I walked in and heard sniffles. "Hello? Honey you here?" I then heard a sob and I found her in a stall with tears streaming down her face. "Oh sweetheart." I cooed and bent down to hug her. "It's alright." She pulled back and was about to stand up but I held her in place. "I-I'm sorry." She cried. My heart broke for this girl. "No no sweetheart, it's ok. Was that your friends?" I started to stroke her hair and she nodded.

We sat there for a few minutes and I can tell she really like cuddles from the way she kept nuzzling her head into my neck. I chuckled. "Want a proper cuddle sweetheart? How about you come get some food with us and you can stay at mines tonight?" She nodded her head.

The cast loved her, she was a very sweet girl and quite shy. "Omg Y/N! Hi!" I saw the girls come over and me and the cast rolled our eyes. "We didn't know you knew them." Y/N shrugged. "Well can we sit and get photos?" I heard RDJ scoff. "Not after you just ditched the poor girl." They looked wide eyed. "We did-" "Bullshit, we saw you. Now leave her alone and never speak to her again." I spat. They scurried off while we all came round to hug her.

"Come on let's go inside." I unlocked my door and she looked amazed. "Come one let's snuggle yeah?" She nodded and I took her to my couch turned on the TV and put on Greys anatomy. I sat down and pulled a blanket over myself then lifted it up and patted my lap. "Come sit." She did and her head placed on my chest. She looked so peaceful there. It's like she had never been hugged or anything before. "Honey? Be honest with me. When was the last time you were hugged?" I saw her lip quiver a bit. "L-like 5 years ago." I held her tighter. "Well that's gonna have to change." I whisper and kiss her head.