Saved - SJ

YOUR POV
I was walking back to the Orphanage after going out for a walk to the park to meet with my friends. I was halfway there when I saw a car going full speed and then a woman just crossing the road. I rushed forward and pushed her just in time as the car passed. "Oh my- thank you so much you saved my life!" You froze, that voice was so familiar. You turned to see Scarlett Johansson. Omg. Scarlett Johansson is standing right in front of you. "Are you okay honey, are you hurt?" You shook your head and whispered a small 'no'. She smiled and asked "what's your name honey?" You looked up at her "my name is Y/N." you shyly said. "I'm Scarlett." She smiled, "I- I- I know I'm a-a big fan" You managed to stutter out. Was this real? She smiled "well I have to go but thank so much for saving my life. I owe you big time." She exclaimed, "no problem. I wouldn't want the person I look up to die right in front of me." You smiled but then blush. Did you really just say that?You looked at your phone and notice you are late. "I have to go now. Bye Miss Johansson."

SCARLETTS POV
The girl ran off but she dropped something. I picked it up and it was a leaflet for an orphanage. An idea popped into my head- no I couldn't possibly take care of a child- but she did save my life the only thing I could do is give her a family. I mean she deserves it, she saved me and she looks up to me. And I only met her 2 minutes ago but I'm getting motherly instincts for her already. I phoned Chris to tell him I won't be able to make it but there would be a surprise for the next time I see him.

I got to the orphanage and went inside. The receptionists jaw dropped when she saw me. I shifted uncomfortably and went ahead. "Oh my- I mean are you here to adopt?" I smiled "yes I am, I am looking for Y/N." She smiled widely at that, "ah yes lovely girl, good with people, quite smart for her age." I smiled. "does she have anything I should know about?" She shook her head. "Y/N!" She yelled. I heard a pair of feet coming down the stairs. She had a baby in her arms. "Yes?" The receptionist smiled and nodded her head towards me. Y/N looked over to me and her eyes went wide. "Miss Johansson here is here to adopt you!" Her eyes went wide again and a smile broke out in her face. "Go get ready sweetheart." I said. She was about to respond when a little voice interrupted her. "Y/N/N can you help me with my hair and help me choose my outfit?" The little girl asked. Y/N smiled and nodded "I will be there in a minute Sadie." She turned back to me "Can I help her first?" "Of course you can" I smiled.

YOUR POV
Once I helped Sadie and packed I went downstairs. The receptionist and Scarlett or mom were talking. They noticed I was there and smiled. "Did you put Brooklyn in her crib and help Sadie?" The receptionist asked. I nodded. "Well have fun sweetie!" "Bye, thank you for everything." I hug her goodbye.

TIME SKIP TO LIKE 1 YEAR LATER

"Happy Birthday!" Mom shouted. Yes I call her mom now. I giggled when she placed kisses on my face. I opened my eyes to see her "Come on honey your aunts and uncles are dying to see you."

TIME SKIP TO THE STUDIO

We got to the studio and I was immediately picked up by auntie Lizzie. "Happy birthday Princess!" She kissed my forehead. Yes the nearly all of endgame cast was my uncles and aunties. "Hi auntie Liz." She out my down only to be picked up by uncle Anthony. I giggled. "Stop hogging her Mackie!" Uncle Seb shouted, I laughed. Auntie Brie took me out of Anthony's arms and set me on the floor. "Let's see your cake yeah?" I nodded. "Yeah!"

"Wait why am I not on the cake?" Seb asked. "Hahaha." Tom Holland laughed. "Oh shut it kid!" Tom Ho started at him. "It's because you would look bad on the cake." Before he started laughing again. Seb rolled his eyes. "Don't listen to him. Cause man you looking good you gonna kill all the ladies." Mackie grinned. Seb rolled his eyes playfully and walked off. "Bye Sebastian!"

"Didn't you read the instructions Lizzie?" Benedict asked, looking at the thing she made. "I don't read Benedict!" Everyone laughed.

"You having fun sweetie?" Mom came up to you. "Yes, thank you so much. I love you mom!" She teared up a bit and hugged you. "I love you too baby!"