Cheater - SJ

^REQUESTED^

I was surprising my girlfriend Scarlett as I have been working on a avengers movie - Scarlett wasn't in this one sadly - You were really close with everyone, you considered them as family. But anyways I'm excited to see her, you were gone for like 2 months.

As soon as you get to the house, you see someone's car that you don't recognise. Maybe family or a friend. You shrugged it off and ran to the door. You quietly unlock it but as soon as you open the door you hear moans. Your eyebrows furrowed. Maybe she is touching herself? Yeah. That's it. You quietly walked upstairs. The bedroom door was open a crack so you looked in and your heart broke. Scarlett was fucking another woman. "What the fuck Scar?!" You yelled. They both jumped back in shock. "Y/N..." You were heartbroken. You thought she was loyal. You even planned on marrying her. But now she has done this. "No... why would you do this to me?" Your voice just above a whisper. "I-I don't know." She teared up. The girl was looking at you both confused. "You had a girlfriend?!" She screamed at Scar. Oh yeah, no one really knew we were together yet. "I'm sorr-" The girl cut her off. She seemed pissed too. "No stop. One, I don't like fucking girls that have a partner and Two, I hate cheaters!" She fumed. Damn. She is angry. At least she wasn't cocky about it. It wasn't her fault so I can't blame her. "Why Scar?" You sobbed out. "I don't know." She cried out. She started to walk towards you but you stopped her. "No, I'm leaving." You quickly packed a suitcase and phoned the cast to tell them what happened. They went ballistic. As I was phoning Lizzie, I was driving but a car was driving over the speed limit and crashed right into the side of my car. The car went flying. "Y/N!? Y/N!? ARE YOU OKAY!? OMG OMG Y/N PLEASE!" Was the last thing I heard. Then it went black.

NO ONES POV

"GUYS!" Lizzie screamed while crying her eyes out. "I hats wrong Liz?" Chris E asked concerned. "Y/N s-she g-g-got in a car crash!" She sobbed out. Everyone froze. Did they hear her right? No she can't of. "I-is she gonna be okay?" Lizzie shrugged. "She is in hospital. And we are going." She declared while running off, everyone got in her trails.

They got to the hospital and went to the front desk. "Y/N Y/L/N" RDJ stated. The nurse shook her head which caused everyone to frown. What does that mean? "She didn't make it I'm sorry." The nurse said with pity. Everyone just stood there. No, she can't be. Everyone ran out back to the car. They sat there while silent tears made their way down all their faces. "I can't believe she is gone." Seb said. "This was Scarletts fault! If she hadn't of cheated this wouldn't of happened!" Mackie shouted. Everyone hated to say it but they did blame Scarlett.

They drive to Scarletts house and walked to the front door with their angry, tear stained faces. Scarlett opened the door confused and let them in. "What's wrong?" She asked. "WHATS WRONG?! YOU CHEATED! Y/N IS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!" Mackie screamed. Sebastian held him back. "W-what?" Scarlett teared up. Your dead? "This is all your fault." RDJ hissed. And then they left.

Scarlett was heartbroken. The person she loved died. She shouldn't have done it. She quickly turned on the news and saw the story. It was already out there. "Famous movie star Y/N Y/L/N, has died from a car accident." Is what she heard. "NO!" Scarlett screamed. "WHY!" She sobbed. "It's all my fault! It's all my fault!" She cried. You were gone. You were really gone. Now everyone hated her. What has she done? She screamed and sobbed until she couldn't anymore. Scarlett just laid on the couch staring blankly at the ceiling. You were gone and there is no way of getting you back.