I hate you but I dont - NR

^REQUESTED^

So Y/N has a crush on Natasha and Natasha knows. But she started dating someone else because she doesn't want to hurt you, but it does and you leave.

So, you had a crush on Natasha. Everybody knew that, even her herself. You decided to try make your move today. You believed that she had one on you too.

"Wandaaaaaa." You say as you walk into your best friends room. "Y/NNNNNN." She says the same tone as you. You both giggle and you sat next to her. "I think I might talk to her today..." you look up at her and she has a big grin on her face. "That's great!" She squealed. She hugged you and rushed you out the room saying that Natasha was in the lounge. So that's where you went.

As you got there you heard someone else. Steve. You go in and say hi just as he leaves. "Nat?" She hummed and looked at you. "How do you tell someone you like them?" You ask. "Well, just go for it, that's what I would do. Be yourself though." You nod just about to say something else but Steve came in. "Hey babe." He came over and kissed Natasha. Your heart dropped. She is dating Steve? Since when? "I'm gonna go now." You rush out the room and went straight to yours.

Wanda heard you crying and knocked on your door. "Y/N it's Wanda." She opened the door. "What's wrong?" She asked concerned. "She is dating Steve." You say through your cries. "Omg Y/N I'm sorry!" She ran over and hugged you tight. "You stay here I'm gonna see for myself and give them a piece of my mind." You gave out a watery laugh. "Okay Wanda." She smiled sadly at you and left.

When she left you started packing. You didn't want to stay there and see Nat and Steve there. You should've gone to her sooner. But of course you were too scared to. Once you packed you took one last look at your room and headed out, no one seeing you.

Hours later

"Hey guys have you seen Y/N?" Tony asked. Everyone shook their heads with a frown. "Oh okay Wanda can you check her room? Make sure she is alright." She nodded and ran of to your room. "So I heard Steve and Nat got together." He glared at them. He knew you had a big big crush on Natasha and he knew Steve knew but asked her out anyway. That angered him. "Yep." Steve said proudly. Natasha giggled and pecked his cheek. But in the inside she would much rather be with you. And she had a feeling something happened to you. She also felt bad as she knew about your crush on her, but she didn't want to hurt you in anyway even though she had a crush on you too.

Not long after Wanda ran in crying. "She is gone!" She sobbed. Everyone furrowed their eyebrows. "What do you mean gone Wanda?" Bucky asked slowly. "She left." She cried. Bucky froze. He knew why. He was one of the first people you talked to. You would tell him anything. And he knew this was Steve and Nats fault. He stormed away. Everyone turned to the couple and glared. "Why is everyone looking at us?" Steve asked. "Well maybe... IF YOU HADNT ASKED NAT OUT SHE WOULDNT OF RAN AWAY YOU IDIOT! YOU KNEW SHE HAD A CRUSH ON NATASHA!" Tony yelled. Steve looked down shamefully. Natasha walked away to her room and started crying. What had she done?