Boobs p.2 - NR

I SAW A COMMENT AND I HAD TO DO THIS. Nat is a secret mommy and we turn out to be a little.

It's been a few days since the whole boob thing, and you were obsessed with her milk. When you got hungry you would pull her shirt to signal what you want, a bit shy to actually ask.

On a few occasions you had the need to call her mommy but you didn't.

You were sitting with the team when Natasha stood up. "I'm gonna go get water, anyone want anything? Y/N want milk?" (Normal milk) "yes please mommy." You replied then froze. Shit. Everyone looked at you and laughed making you tear up. You saw Natasha glare at them before you ran out the room, sobbing. You didn't mean to call her that. What was she going to think?

"Y/N baby, it's okay." Natasha cooed at you. "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to mo- Nat." You cried and hugged her. "No it's okay sweetheart you can call me mommy all you want." She kissed your head and pulled you back to cup your face. "Mommy." You whispered. "Yes you can call me that baby girl." You giggled and snuggled into her, then you noticed she had a pacifier in her pocket. "Why have you got that?" She took it out and popped it into your mouth. "It's for you. Honey I want to talk to you about something... Y/N baby I think you might be a little." You looked confused so she continued. "Honey, littles are age regressors." You nodded. "But why do you think that?" She smiled. "You like my milk, and always want it. You have started sleeping with a blanket and a bunny plushie, you started wanting a nightlight and I notice sometimes you can't say proper words like please. You say it like pwease, it's cute. And you have started to get more clingy to me, being on my lap and all." She pulled you so you were straddling her. "So... how would you like to be my little." You booped your nose and started tickling your sides while kissing your face. That made you drop to a little space. "Mommy stop pwease!" You giggled. She stopped and tucked hair behind your ears. "Is that my little baby?" You blushed and hid your face in her neck. "Wes mommy." Then you were lifted up. "Your stwomg mommy." She laughed. "Yes I am, let's go tell the team. And don't worry they won't judge. Well maybe Tony but I will beat his ass." You gasped. "Mommy you said bad word." You slapped her arm lightly making her stop and give you a stern glare. "Hey, don't hit mommy baby. And I know just don't repeat it ok? That's a rule. No swearing." You nodded and apologised.

"Ok team, shut the fuck up! Y/N is a little and if you don't like it get ready for the afterlife." Everyone nodded and waved at you making you giggle. "Wan' mommy's milk!" You whined tugging at Natasha's shirt. "Baby you had only an hour ago." You whined. "But that's not wours." Wanda then came over. "Oh come on Tasha look at her." Wanda started stroking your hair. "Fine." Everyone left so you and Nat had privacy. Natasha took you to the couch and let you have a feed. You hummed and grabbed Nats hand making her smile adoringly.

Natasha couldn't have kids so you being a little and her being a mommy made her heart whole. You were her baby girl. Hers. No one else's.

"Mommy I done! Can we watch Owaf?" Natasha chucked. "Yes sweetie we can watch Olaf." She knew you meant frozen but since your fave character is Olaf that's what you like to call the movie.

(Time skip to after the movie.)

"Baby time to get a bath." You huffed but trudged to the bathroom in front of her. "Good girl." She kissed your head and smiled when you got into the already made bath. "I love you mommy." You whispered. "I love you to baby girl." She pecked your lips and played with you in the bath.